I haven't been very active on here in recent years but I need some prayer and thoughts on a situation. We lived overseas for 5 years on a small island. I'll try to keep this short so I may leave out some details. Long story short-it's an army base(he's a contracter) in the middle of nowhere and there's for all practical purposes no church there. We literally can't get to one so traveling isn't an option. There's a non]-denominational chapel with services one time a week. That's not something I agree with and I certainly don't want my 6 year old mixed up with all kind of various doctrines and beliefs. We moved away 8 months ago for the precise reason of getting back into an IFB church. However, my husband wants to move back there. I admit I loved the lifestyle there and I miss it like crazy but it's not where I need to be. I think he won't go if I really don't want to but he's going to be miserable. He's really wanting to go back very badly. I've prayed about this and just asked God to open the right doors and close the wrong ones. It seems doors are opening for our return there so now I'm really confused. It doesn't seem likely that God would lead us back to a place with no church. I guess I'm really wanting my husband to make the decision to stay here but I don't think he will unless I resist the move. As as woman, I feel like if I say I don't want to go that I'm making a huge life decision for the family and somehow, that doesn't feel right to me. My little girl hasn't made a profession. He said there's no guarantee she will even if we're in church. I know that's true but it doesn't help. I can't bear the thought of pulling her out of church. Sometimes I feel like maybe God is seeing if I'll do the right thing. Then, at the same time, I feel like I don't want to cause my husband so much unhappiness and I'll just go along. I realize I need to do more praying and less thinking on my part. Maybe I'm too emotionally wrapped up in this to see it clearly. Am I praying about this the wrong way? Do I just make the decision that we stay? Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?