Photo

New Jersey Billboard Promotes Atheism by Asking Motorists to 'Celebrate Reason' Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/28/new-jersey-billboard-

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 Miss Linda

Miss Linda

Humble Handmaiden of the Lord

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

Its just amazing lately how protected the Muslim religion is becoming and how abused the Christian religion (including Catholics actually, any religion believing in Jesus is targeted) is becoming. Wow.

I agree. It is absolutely amazing!!

I haven't seen you around here quite as much lately. It is nice to see you around a little more! :coffee:

#22 Kitagrl

Kitagrl

Long Time Member

• Moderators
  • 15,846 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:38 PM

Its just amazing lately how protected the Muslim religion is becoming and how abused the Christian religion (including Catholics actually, any religion believing in Jesus is targeted) is becoming. Wow.

I haven't seen you around here quite as much lately. It is nice to see you around a little more! :coffee:

Thanks! Yeah it got crazy here for awhile, and then I had to replace my laptop...so I think I'll be on more now. :-)

#23 Miss Linda

Miss Linda

Humble Handmaiden of the Lord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Thanks! Yeah it got crazy here for awhile, and then I had to replace my laptop...so I think I'll be on more now. :-)

Good, we've missed you! :icon_mrgreen:

#24 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62,649 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:56 PM

Perhaps the prayers of some of our brothers and sisters in Christ overseas are being answered. I've heard of many missionaries, and others, who report that one of the main things foreign Christians pray for American Christians is that God will send us persecution.

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500