John81

Running to Win

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59,006 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Are there any good sermons on YouTube?

Maybe I'm not good at searching but I'm not finding any.

The last search I tried in looking for Baptist sermons showed several from black churches and Steve Anderson.

#2 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Good

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

Are there any good sermons on YouTube?

Maybe I'm not good at searching but I'm not finding any.

The last search I tried in looking for Baptist sermons showed several from black churches and Steve Anderson.

I normally don't use YouTube for sermons. So I'm not sure. However If you are looking for a good place to find some sermons I would recommend Sermon-audio. You can sort so only IFB sermons come up and such. (Though I recommend always looking at their statement of faith first.) I found someone I like so, I normally stick listening to his sermons; I'll give you a link to him here because maybe you will like his sermons as well. (I put his sermons to sort by popularity:) http://www.sermonaud...AudioOnly=false

Edited by Nathaniel, 28 March 2011 - 08:48 PM.

#3 DennisD

DennisD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
Excellent
  • LocationPasadena, MD (From Utica, NY)

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:59 AM

I've had the same problem with YouTube...Steve Anderson is all over there. I would recommend getting an iTunes account (if possible)...you can find many biblically sound sermons (audio only that I've seen) for free. They are podcasts, you just subscribe and the churches populate iTunes with the podcasts for their sermons every Sunday or so.

#4 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59,006 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:27 AM

Thank you both.

When looking for Baptist or IFB I got lots of Steve Anderson. I did find a few clips of Adrian Rogers but they were not complete sermons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500