John81

Running to Win

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcE8PTid6qU&feature=share

Watch to the end...RPaul 81% to RPerry's 19%...

I've noticed that whenever Paul does well in a poll the media tend to ignore it and supposed conservative commentators belittle it, then attack Paul and give a build up of someone like Romney.

The thing that really tires me is the media and commentators continually trying to tell us who is or isn't best and who we would be "smart" to support. If they did this openly that would be one thing, but they do it while pretending to be just reporting or commenting.

For instance, I've heard Sean Hannity attack Ron Paul hard, build up a rather liberal Republican, and then state that he's not actually supporting anyone.

Can you imagine if the candidates had to face a real debate situation...the kind where real questions are asked and detailed, meaningful answers are expected? That would really highlight the actual core views of the candidates and their real level of understanding.

#42 HappyChristian

HappyChristian

Waiting patiently (ahem) for grandchildren...

• Moderators
  • 17,128 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

True, John. I think Michele Bachmann would not do well in a debate such as you describe. I've yet to hear her really answer fully, rather than in sound bites. Ron Paul goes into too much detail because the rank and file electorate doesn't have a background in what has been happening. MRomney and RPerry slickness would show up. HCain would, IMO, be the one to shine in a debate like that.

#43 John81

John81

Running to Win

• 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:13 PM

True, John. I think Michele Bachmann would not do well in a debate such as you describe. I've yet to hear her really answer fully, rather than in sound bites. Ron Paul goes into too much detail because the rank and file electorate doesn't have a background in what has been happening. MRomney and RPerry slickness would show up. HCain would, IMO, be the one to shine in a debate like that.

You may well be right. You are certainly right with regards to Paul. He's a very studied man in the areas he discusses but most of the masses don't even know the least bit he's referring to.

I'm not familiar enough with Bachmann to know how well she might do in a real debate. In a couple areas she would probably do pretty well, from what I've seen, but beyond that I don't know how much depth she has.

Romney and Perry would be the big losers in such a debate. They base their appeal more on looks, charisma and sound bites.

While not real familiar with Cain, from what I've seen of him it seems like he could probably hold his own in a real debate. It would likely be very interesting to see a real debate between Cain and Obama!

#44 JerryNumbers

JerryNumbers

Life is about Jesus, not self

• 26,276 posts
Excellent
  • LocationIn the south

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

22% Ron Paul
17% Rick Perry

Perhaps I'm missing something but that does not look like 81% to 19%.

Who held the poll? Where was it held? Who was allowed to vote? Was it likely voters? What was the accuracy of the poll?

Every poll I've seen, except for this one, & the Iowa straw poll that has little if any meaning, has Perry leading.

Perry Jumps Ahead in New GOP Poll

#45 John81

John81

Running to Win

• 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

22% Ron Paul

17% Rick Perry

Perhaps I'm missing something but that does not look like 81% to 19%.

Who held the poll? Where was it held? Who was allowed to vote? Was it likely voters? What was the accuracy of the poll?

Every poll I've seen, except for this one, & the Iowa straw poll that has little if any meaning, has Perry leading.

Perry Jumps Ahead in New GOP Poll

The poll linked here only asked 1,000 potential GOP voters who they would vote for. That's hardly representative of the millions of potential GOP voters out there.

For the most part, none of the early polls mean much other than giving the candidates something to talk about and the media an easy way to create news.

#46 ThePilgrim

ThePilgrim

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
Excellent
  • LocationHillsboro, Oregon

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

Herman Cain, can he be trusted when it comes to the enonomy?
http://www.tennessee...al-reserve.html

How has the fed done in the past? No shenanlgans between the fed and J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, etc, right? The people should believe what the Fed tells them, right? There is no need for an external audit of the Fed, right? Cain says an external audit is not necessary. I think the words of Mr. Cain himself will show that he is not to be trusted.

God bless,
Larry

#47 John81

John81

Running to Win

• 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

Herman Cain, can he be trusted when it comes to the enonomy?
http://www.tennessee...al-reserve.html

How has the fed done in the past? No shenanlgans between the fed and J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, etc, right? The people should believe what the Fed tells them, right? There is no need for an external audit of the Fed, right? Cain says an external audit is not necessary. I think the words of Mr. Cain himself will show that he is not to be trusted.

God bless,
Larry

How about Ron Paul? He has had a few things to say about the Fed.

#48 HappyChristian

HappyChristian

• Moderators
  • 17,128 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

Interesting info re: Rick Perry. Apparently the "news" that he is pro-Islam originated from libs...

http://www.counterco...m/archives/1945

#49 "I am chief"

"I am chief"

1 Tim. 1:15

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

Interesting info re: Rick Perry. Apparently the "news" that he is pro-Islam originated from libs...

Surely we didn't believe it originated with conservatives...did we? Why wouldn't the demerals go after possibly the only man who appears to have a shot at winning.

#50 HappyChristian

HappyChristian

• Moderators
  • 17,128 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Surely we didn't believe it originated with conservatives...did we? Why wouldn't the demerals go after possibly the only man who appears to have a shot at winning.

Who knows where news generates? RPerry does have his problems. And they are documented fact (like his signing the bill that all girls were to get that H whatever virus shot, regardless of what parents want...it was shot down, which is exactly what a state has the right to do, but that kinda worries me....).

As I said, I do like his stance on state's rights. But there are things that worry me.

At this point, I agree that he has the best chance of being the nominee. I think he could beat BO. But if those Dems who are pushing for it have their way, he won't be running against BO, he'll be running against Hillary. There is a ground swelling going on to get him to resign and allow her to run. It isn't resounding yet, but someone in the White House is leaking an awful lot of bad press about BO and his wife lately. It makes me wonder....

#51 JerryNumbers

JerryNumbers

• 26,276 posts
Excellent
  • LocationIn the south

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

Dave, I hope no one believes that garbage, for it is surely gossip by his enemies, but there are some other things that are questionable.

Perry’s travel, security costs will stay secret until after 2012

I've always had a problem with a politician running for office while holding an office, And that is getting very common. There is no way a person can run for president of this Unite States and take care of all of their duties for the public office they hold, whether its president, vice president, federal senator or Representative, state senator or Representative.

And wonder what the cost of security is costing the state of Texas? They should not have to bear the security of protecting their Governor while he is seeking the office of president.

And I have never heard of an office holder turning back their pay check while running for another office because they could not and or did not fulfill the duties of the office they swore to diligently take care of.

Politics is a dirty rotten business of riding the system, taking advantage of its citizens, its tax payers while pocketing and using tax money for their own benefit. No doubt Mr. Perry is doing this, while doing his best to hide this spending until after the election. Of course for him and other politicians its just part of the job of being a politician.

#52 John81

John81

Running to Win

• 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:15 AM

Look at the sort of Christians Perry embraces and aligns himself with. That is very telling as well. Look at the way Perry has failed to abide by the Texas constitution he took an oath to obey.

#53 Wilchbla

Wilchbla

Ephesians 1:13,14

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:02 AM

Look at the sort of Christians Perry embraces and aligns himself with. That is very telling as well. Look at the way Perry has failed to abide by the Texas constitution he took an oath to obey.

What sorts of Christians do he hob nob with?

Anyway, don't forget we are voting for a man to lead the country not pastor a church. Therefore I don't think our standards need to be as high. We are not going to find an KJV bible believing IFBer to be President. As long as he fulfulls Romans 13:1-4 that's all. I think on the most part Perry did a good job fulfilling his "ministry" in Texas.

#54 "I am chief"

"I am chief"

1 Tim. 1:15

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

Do I believe he is actually for all these things…NO…he is a politician. Here are the lead in snippets from things Perry has said or stated that I either agree with or lean toward...there are other things he has stated I don't agree with.

Protect the unborn via sonogram requirement. (Feb 2011)
The right to privacy is fictitious. (Nov 2010)
Abortion only for rape, incest, or maternal health. (Jun 2002)
Supports prohibiting human embryonic stem cell research. (Aug 2010)
Opposes federal abortion funding. (Aug 2010)
Gay marriage is not protected, but judges will declare it so. (Nov 2010)
Life without parole for certain repeat sex offenders. (Feb 2011)
States know best on punishment; federalism is arrogance. (Nov 2010)
Death penalty for aggravated rape. (Nov 2010)
Executes Mexican citizen despite plea from Pres. Fox. (Aug 2002)
Drug trade causes soaring violence on southern border. (Nov 2010)
Protect the border from drug traffickers. (Feb 2007)
Choose from mix of public, charter & private schools. (Nov 2010)
Public prayer is not establishing a religion. (Nov 2010)
Best teachers, accountability, math & science prep. (Jan 2009)
Supports voluntary prayer in public schools. (Aug 2010)
Share offshore oil development revenue with states. (Sep 2001)
Signed the No Climate Tax Pledge by AFP. (Nov 2010)
Stop declaring wildlife sanctuaries on water reservoirs. (Feb 2007)
State primacy over water quantity & quality issues. (Aug 2001)
Encourage fathers' participation in child-raising. (Sep 2001)
Federal funds & state involvement in fatherhood initiatives. (Aug 2001)
Require voters to present photo ID at polling places. (May 2011)
States are liberty's friend. (Nov 2010)
Reverse trend of federal power back to state & local level. (Nov 2010)
Strong union requires limited federal government. (Nov 2010)
Earmarks corrupt the governing process. (Nov 2010)
Control spending to make government less burdensome. (Jan 2009)
Reforms must respect state's rights to select electors. (Aug 2001)
Repeal any federal health care takeover. (Aug 2010)
Individual right to keep and bear arms. (Nov 2010)
Opposes restrictions on the right to bear arms. (Aug 2010)
ObamaCare is a trainwreck of a plan. (Feb 2011)
Repeal ObamaCare; simple message to Washington: "Enough". (Feb 2011)
Total repeal and dismantling of ObamaCare. (Nov 2010)
The future of America depends on repealing ObamaCare. (Nov 2010)
US should be strongest nation by insurmountable magnitude. (Nov 2010)
Invest in defense to prepare for unpredictable threats. (Nov 2010)
Unsettled policy on Guantanamo signals weakness to enemies. (Nov 2010)
Always maintain a robust military capability. (May 2008)
Deal with terrorism as a joint federal-state responsibility. (Feb 2001)
Include states in anti-terrorism planning. (Sep 2001)
Secure the Mexican border against drug cartels. (Feb 2011)
Illegal immigration cost TX $928M in one year. (Nov 2010)
Unelected judges shouldn't tell us when & where we can pray. (Feb 2011)
Modern liberals shifting back to term "Progressive". (Nov 2010)
Take back America: Stand up and lead. (Nov 2010)
America is great; Washington is broken. (Nov 2010)
Route to success is lower taxes & smaller government. (Nov 2010)
Some GOP not on right page; but Dems can't find the library. (Nov 2010)
Prohibiting school prayer is federal overreach. (Nov 2010)
Supreme Court shouldn't choose how & where we may pray. (Nov 2010)
Taxation is not the solution; live within our means instead. (Feb 2011)
Balance our budget without raising taxes. (Feb 2011)
Give taxes dose of accountability, transparency & restraint. (Jan 2009)
Tax rebates & tax relief instead of government spending. (Feb 2007)

I believe he doesn’t have a good grasp on jobs, social security, free trade, and he is weak on families and foreign policy. But, a good cabinet can make up the shortfalls.

#55 Invicta

Invicta

Super Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
Excellent
  • LocationWhitstable, Kent, England

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

Dave, I hope no one believes that garbage, for it is surely gossip by his enemies, but there are some other things that are questionable.

I've always had a problem with a politician running for office while holding an office, And that is getting very common. There is no way a person can run for president of this Unite States and take care of all of their duties for the public office they hold, whether its president, vice president, federal senator or Representative, state senator or Representative.

And wonder what the cost of security is costing the state of Texas? They should not have to bear the security of protecting their Governor while he is seeking the office of president.

And I have never heard of an office holder turning back their pay check while running for another office because they could not and or did not fulfill the duties of the office they swore to diligently take care of.

Politics is a dirty rotten business of riding the system, taking advantage of its citizens, its tax payers while pocketing and using tax money for their own benefit. No doubt Mr. Perry is doing this, while doing his best to hide this spending until after the election. Of course for him and other politicians its just part of the job of being a politician.

So what you are saying is that they are all as bad as each other?

#56 JerryNumbers

JerryNumbers

• 26,276 posts
Excellent
  • LocationIn the south

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

So what you are saying is that they are all as bad as each other?

I've already answer that question.

Now, in some local politics you will have some good people.

#57 John81

John81

Running to Win

• 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

Is Rick Perry completely pro-life? Debate swirls around rape, incest exception
<p class="author-detail-wrapper">
by Kathleen Gilbert
<p class="details-social-wrapper">

AUSTIN, September 22, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - After Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s office said the GOP presidential frontrunner does not oppose all abortions, drawing fire from a right to life advocate, one Texas pro-life group is insisting that the statement only reflects the governor’s acceptance of incremental pro-life legislation.
Posted Image
Texas Gov. and U.S. presidential candidate Rick Perry.
Katherine Cesinger, the State Press Director for RickPerry.org, told Maryland pro-life leader John Lofton in a recent email forwarded to LifeSiteNews.com that “Gov. Perry is pro-life, with exceptions for rape, incest and life of the mother.”
Lofton, an editor for The American View, told LifeSiteNews.com that the statement proved that portrayals of Gov. Perry as totally pro-life are misleading. “He is repeatedly characterized as pro-life everywhere,” said Lofton, who criticized Perry in a press release this week highlighting Cesinger’s statement.
Join a Facebook page to end abortion here.
Pro-life leaders in Texas responded, arguing they have not been wrong to endorse Perry as a thoroughly pro-life candidate.
Elizabeth Graham of Texas Right to Life told LSN that Cesinger’s statement only made sense as a reflection of Gov. Perry’s policy position in support of incremental legislation, and that the governor would “absolutely” support laws such as a fetal pain bill that does not include a rape and incest exception. Perry has endorsed a bill in Ohio that would ban all abortions after a detectable heartbeat, as early as 18 days after conception.
“We don’t want to put words in his mouth, but we’ve worked [with Gov. Perry] for 12 years,” said Graham, citing multiple conversations with Perry’s Chief of Staff and the governor himself on the issue. Graham says her organization, the largest pro-life group in Texas, also supports incremental legislation.
“We’re willing to pass laws and implement [them] even if they sadly contain the rape and incest exception,” she said. “Gov. Perry has made a distinction to us in his time as a public figure that he, like us, would like to ban abortions, that he recognizes the personhood of unborn children, even those conceived in rape and incest.
“But he also supports public policy that is strong and makes an impact, even if that legislation includes rape and incest exceptions.”
Graham had told LSN in a previous interview that in the case of a pregnancy threatening the life of the mother, Perry “recognizes that there are very rare instances in which an abortion may be necessary to prevent the death of the mother.”
When asked by LifeSiteNews whether Graham’s distinction was accurate, Perry’s press secretary responded: “Governor Perry is the most pro-life governor in Texas history,” and referenced a recent endorsement letter for Perry from Texas Alliance for Life.
“We will let Elizabeth speak for herself. She’s been a friend and supporter of the Governor’s strong pro-life work in Texas,” said Cesinger.

http://www.lifesiten...tm_medium=email

#58 John81

John81

Running to Win

• 58,461 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

Texas toast? Perry worries GOP[img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/GWZZhu1XnZFr5zvraioffg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9Zml0O2g9Mjc-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/logo/politico/politico_logo_108.jpg[/img]By Jonathan Martin, James Hohmann | Politico – 13 hrs ago<p class="yom-mod social-buttons" id="yui_3_3_0_6_1316821611705146">

• tweet44
  • Share6
  • Email
  • Print
<p class="yog-wrap yom-art-bd" id="yui_3_3_0_1_1316821618870395"><p class="yog-col yog-5u">

Related Content

• [img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/E.02a06glAQGQx9iXBqRdw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MzQ5O2NyPTE7Y3c9NDUwO2R4PTA7ZHk9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0xNDg7cT04NTt3PTE5MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2011-09-23T212103Z_01_BTRE78M1NB900_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-DEBATE.JPG[/img]View Gallery
    Texas Governor Rick Perry (L) shakes hands with former Massachusetts Governor Mitt …
  • [img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/EHtfQVNAY8Ydnh5baJ8vLw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTEwNjtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz0xOTA-/http://l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/associatedpress/apfree/19127/127309207.jpg[/img]Play Video
    Video: Romney, Perry spar over Social SecurityAP 2:33 | 37020 views
  • Article: Romney surges, Perry plummets on Intrade
    The Daily Caller - 5 hrs ago
  • Article: The Chris Christie Dream Won't Die
    The Atlantic Wire - 7 hrs ago
  • Article: FACT CHECK: Slippery assertions in GOP debate
    AP - 6 hrs ago

Politics slideshows

• [img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/wb4Y5ODyujA1cu_klP0o7Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTcwO3E9ODU7dz03MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/aae43273576a8515f90e6a706700529a.jpg[/img]

Chelsea Clinton
    16 photos - Thu, Sep 22, 2011

• [img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/WKjtGsSUZmU9n9nDLCGezg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTcwO3E9ODU7dz03MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2011-09-23T221309Z_01_BTRE78M1BBG00_RTROPTP_2_UN-ASSEMBLY.JPG[/img]

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas
    14 photos - 1 hr 29 mins ago

• [img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/u698harvAYKL6QVaVXxU6g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTcwO3E9ODU7dz03MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/0e7bb19756948115f90e6a706700aba3.jpg[/img]

Iran leader's U.N. visit sparks protests, walkout
    22 photos - Thu, Sep 22, 2011

See latest photos »

ORLANDO – The first line of Rick Perry’s campaign obituary may have been drafted Thursday night: He got in too late.
It’s not quite time for his camp to panic but in his third debate in a month – nearly as many as he’s done in the entire decade he’s served as Texas governor – Perry demonstrated why so few presidential candidates who parachute into the race mid-campaign win the nomination.
Perry gave a foreign policy answer that offered no indication he’s thought about how to respond to threats against America, twice bobbled attacks on Mitt Romney’s well-documented departures from conservative orthodoxy, called immigration hard-liners heartless and, in what was otherwise his best answer of the evening, stretched the truth in the course of delivering a well-rehearsed line about why he mandated pre-teen girls to be vaccinated against HPV.
A more seasoned candidate would be better informed on national security policy, fluent to the point of knowing by heart his chief opponent’s core vulnerabilities, and would never offend his party’s base with such a pointed attack. And a more sure-footed one would have recognized that he couldn’t get away with the claim that he issued an executive order on HPV after being “lobbied” by a cancer victim—because it has been publicly established that he met the victim only after he made the decision.
Instead, after a roaring August start, Perry’s second consecutive lackluster debate performance will reinforce the growing view among some Republicans that he’s not ready for the big leagues.
As conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer said on Fox News following the debate: “He’s still the rookie in the field.”
Equally threatening to the Texas governor, his stumbling appearances on national television have come as his on-the-fly campaign attempts to quickly build an organization and raise money ahead of the third-quarter deadline at the end of the month.
Grumbling has already begun about Perry’s operation and how they’ve not been prepared to handle the zero-to-frontrunner demands on the campaign.
One leading Republican said he’s given names of individuals – donors, former state party chairs — who want to be helpful to the campaign and that they’ve never gotten a phone call.
Recognizing the frustration, the National Committeewoman from Texas, Borah Van Dormolen, sent a blast email to fellow RNC members this week.
“I have received numerous calls requesting information on how to contact the Perry for President campaign team,” Van Dormolen wrote, including the email address for where to send the governor an invitation to appear at an event and the address of his finance director for those who want to help him raise money.
The upside of these growing pains, of course, is they reflect a campaign besieged with supporters. And, as Perry officials correctly note, it’s still early in the campaign—a contest that the governor only joined six weeks ago.
But it’s in part because he rocketed to the top of the field so quickly after getting in, creating such high expectations, that he’s now being damaged by sub-par debate showings.
In short, Perry’s command of the stage hasn’t matched his exalted status.

Entire article:
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-toast-perry-worries-gop-095000881.html

#59 Wilchbla

Wilchbla

Ephesians 1:13,14

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Perry is looking more and more like a fraud.

#60 swathdiver

swathdiver

Surrendered

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,980 posts
Excellent
  • LocationTreasure Coast

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

Perry and Romney have showed a shocking disrepect and lack of knowledge regarding the US Constitution in the last 3 debates. Ron Paul, Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum are strongest (in that order I think) on the Constitution and their willingness to hold to it. Herman Cain is too, just don't know enough about him yet.

My trouble with Ron Paul are his troubling statements regarding Israel. We all know what the Scriptures say about Israel and the nations that do and do not support her. His statements seem to contradict the Scriptures.

Theologically most of these folks are a mess. Bachmann is the only one that I've noticed who speaks of her faith with regularity. This view just doesn't pertain to her Presidential canidacy but over the course of her congressional career. Herman Cain speaks seems like he's decently versed in the Scriptures as well.

Here's a little list I made of the faith's of most of these folks:

Bachmann Michele - Modern-Charismatic - Eagle Brook Church - Former Lutheren
Cain Herman - National Baptist - Antioch Baptist Church North
Gingrich Newt - Roman Catholic - Former Southern Baptist
Huntsman Jon - Mormon - Former Governor Nevada
Paul Ron - Southern Baptist - First Baptist Church, Lake Jackson - Former Episcopalian then Lutheran then Baptist
Pawlenty Tim - Modern Charismatic - Wooddale Church - Roman Catholic and Modern Charismatic
Perry Rick - United Methodist - Lake Hills Church - Governor of Texas - Islamic Sympathizer
Romney Mitt - Mormon
Santorum Rick - Roman Catholic - Former Senator from Pennsylvania
Trump Donald - Presbyterian

If these folks can't make the time to become well-versed in the Scriptures, are members of cults and man-made churches then how can we trust them to lead America and seek the Lord's guidance in doing so? I doubt any of these folks are as well versed in the Scriptures and doctrines of Christ than OnlineBaptist's least learned member.

Edited by swathdiver, 23 September 2011 - 10:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500