361 replies to this topic

#341 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

John, I'm Bro.Samuel.Pickens on face book.

James; Bible perverters and corrupters are not allowed. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
2 Cor 6:14-16 (KJV)

#342 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hey , you could have said "if a GENTILE" claims....but you didn't. You said "AFRICAN". Of the 163 plus nations that exist in the world, you chose to use the word African right after I said your views were followed other racists. Those were your own words, nobody forced you to say "AFRICAN" out of any other ethnic group you could have chosen. Stop trying to sugar coat it.

"" If an African walks into Jerusalem and proclaims himself to be a Jew; is he?" (POST #273 above)"

You chopped it up to suit yourself.

#343 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationTel Aviv, Israel

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

BTW; I wish I was only 60 yrs old. I haven't claimed that.

James; sincerely, Seek God's face and pray for Jesus' salvation. Jesus is coming soon.

LIAR!!

"I remember verbatim conversations I had 60 years ago. You may wish to enhance your understanding of the doctrine of futurism and know its source. There is a lot of info on it. God bless, Sam" POST #280

How can you remember verbatim conversations you had 60 years ago and not remember conversations you had 60 hours ago?

#344 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

I also remember conversations I had 6 years ago. But I do not remember conversations when I was one year old..........

A 99 y/o could remember conversations he had 60 years ago. You have a purpose alright. You said I had said I was 60 years old. You twist and pervert everything

You misquote scripture, you twist scripture, you accuse the brethren ------------ attributes of Lucifer. You're found out. Your photo: how old are you? You claim you are saved 40+ yrs. ---------- how old are you?

#345 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

Explain REvelation 3:10 about no church prevented from going through the tribulation, and Daniel 11:21-30 about who the prince of the covenant is and I'll tell you how old I am! :)

Most important video you will ever see while pondering these 2 verses.

Edited by DrJamesA, 09 December 2012 - 10:07 PM.

#346 LindaR

LindaR

Super Contributor

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

OK, I'll let the cat out of the bag....something women don't usually do. I was about 10 years old 60 years ago and I can't remember ANY conversation I had back then. All I remember is the conversations my parents had about the murder trial of Dr. Sam Sheppard who was being tried for murdering his pregnant wife, Marilyn. You do the math. I've been saved 38 years and 9 months (March, 1974).

My husband just told me that I am twice as old as half my age.....and so is he and everybody else on this forum!

Edited by LindaR, 09 December 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#347 LindaR

LindaR

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Explain REvelation 3:10 about no church prevented from going through the tribulation, and Daniel 11:21-30 about who the prince of the covenant is and I'll tell you how old I am! :)

Most important video you will ever see while pondering these 2 verses. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4

Too funny!

Edited by LindaR, 09 December 2012 - 10:18 PM.

#348 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:10 (KJV) James: your explanation was - Explain REvelation 3:10 about no church prevented from going through the tribulation You're right; no church is prevented from going through revelation. For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
2 Tim 1:12-14 (KJV) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
2 Thess 2:1-3 (KJV)

Last trump ---- there is only one last trump........ else it would not be the last trump. That is what God said ---- James you are a liar; you say: yeah, hath God said, there will be multiple last trumps. Do you really think you fool folks?
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Rev 11:14-19 (KJV)

Edited by SamuelP, 10 December 2012 - 01:50 AM.

#349 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:10 (KJV) James: your explanation was - Explain REvelation 3:10 about no church prevented from going through the tribulation You're right; no church is prevented from going through revelation. For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
2 Tim 1:12-14 (KJV) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
2 Thess 2:1-3 (KJV)

Last trump ---- there is only one last trump........ else it would not be the last trump. That is what God said ---- James you are a liar; you say: yeah, hath God said, there will be multiple last trumps. Do you really think you fool folks?
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Rev 11:14-19 (KJV)

Your Jeopardy clock ran out a long time ago but again, you are STILL WRONG, and STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED the 2 passages I posted.
Rev 3:10 was in response to YOU saying that no church is prevented from going through the tribulation, and you said that there "was not one verse" for such a claim, in instead of explaining Revelation 3:10, you did exactly what I knew you would, go off into left field and explained something different because you don't have the ability to actually explain a verse, or simply admit when you can't explain something because it would ruin the image that you try to portray on here that you are an old man that knows every answer.

Problem is is you can't find some historian that explains the verse so you don't touch it. If you can't find someone else that explains it according to your preconceived dogma, than the verse gets left alone. If you learned how to study THE BIBLE where no other commentaries or historians give any adequate explanation the HOly Spirit might be able to teach you a thing or 2.

And, not only have you not given a direct response about Revelation 3:10, you have again failed to explain who the prince of the covenant is according to Daniel 11:21-30. If you were such the Spirit-filled Christian you claim to be-Spirit filled enough to call someone else a devil because they disagree with you-then you would know that the Bible often interprets passages in other locations. Daniel 9 is explained more in Daniel 11, but you refuse to explain it because you know to do so will contradict your view of Daniel 9 and instead of admitting you are wrong, you prefer to label others as a devil. Even the verse you are misquoting now "for that day shall not come". What day? I Thess 4:13-17 doesn't call it a day. I Cor 15:51-58 doesn't call it a day, so what "day" is Paul referring to? Simple, comparing Scripture with Scripture, it is in his first letter, "the day of the Lord", and then what is the day of the Lord? That definition is again, listed in other scriptures like Joel 2, I Peter 3. The "day" is not the rapture, and Paul further clarifies that by stating that the antichrist "man of sin" is being hindered from appearing "he who now letteth will let UNTIL HE BE TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY". And when the "he that letteth" is taken out of the way "THEN shall that man of sin be revealed", he is not revealed until the Holy Spirit is removed and the Holy Spirit is not removed without taking the church with him because He is the sealer of the church (Eph 1:13), so that obviously shows that there must be a different way to interpret the difference between the coming and gathering from the day of the Lord.

And again, if the "last trump" in Revelation signified the end, why are there more judgments to follow in Revelation 16?? I mean, is the end the end or what? Or don't you get that sometimes statements are made that have a future fulfillment. When the great voices are making this statement, it is not a statement that means that event is happening right at that very moment. That is obvious because there are more judgments to follow.
Secondly, I Thess 4 doesn't call it the LAST trump, it says "for the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the arch angel, and with the trump of God". With the trump, not the LAST trump. THE trump explains that the trump in I Cor is the ONLY trump that signifies the end of the church age.
And in 1 Cor 15, Paul says "behold I show you a mystery". What does a mystery mean? It can't be about the trump, that's not a mystery because Isaiah (27:13) and Zechariah both say that there is one final trumpet before the 1000 year reign begins. For it to be a mystery, it has to be something that wasn't known prior to him revealing. Now read the difference between the events of 1 Cor 15 and Revelation 11. Not once in Revelation does it say that the dead in Christ are raised, and caught up in the twinkling of an eye, it says "the time of the dead that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants THE PROPHETS, and to the saints (tribulation saints) and them that fear thy name small and great". That event is completely different from 1 Cor 15.
Plus, the church elders ALREADY HAVE THEIR CROWNS before this event happens. They have already received their reward. Rev 4:4, 10. They already have their white robes as opposed to those who come out of great tribulation whose robes are GIVEN to them after coming out of great tribulation. Rev 7:14.
The trumpets were symbols of events to come and had trumpets in their celebrations. There were 7 major feasts
1. The passover. Fulfilled at Christ's crucifixion
2. The feast of unlevened bread. Fulfilled by His burial
3. Feast of firstfruits. Fulfilled at His resurrection
4. Feast of Pentacost. Fulfilled in Acts 2.
5. Feast of Trumpets, will be fulfilled at the rapture
6. Feast of atonement occurs during the tribulation
7. Feast of tabernacles. Will be fulfilled when Christ sets His kingdom on earth.

Shame this education is coming free of charge and all you can do is find ways to blame this on the writings of a priest whose works you've never read (Ribera). I'll be sure and send a post card from heaven while you're down here trying to explain to everyone that those people that just disappeared didn't really disappear, that's a hoax from a Jesuit priest (and not even Ribera mentions a rapture). Or better yet, what will be HILARIOUS is if you are truly saved, you're going with the church whether you believe it or not, and I would gladly give up my crown to watch you debate with Jesus that the rapture did not just happen!

Edited by DrJamesA, 10 December 2012 - 03:29 AM.

#350 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

I have no jeopardy clock; nor did I use your toy or played in your sandbox. REV 11 says the WOE.. rapture comes out of tribulation @vs. 15. I've given admonition to you and your heretical theory's and have rejected you as one who has perverted the gospel and therefore will have no dialogue with you as commanded by scripture. Throughout the epistles and REV they clearly say that the church comes out of tribulation as does Jesus out of His mouth.

You fit well with the Ruckamanians and multiple paths of salvation and multiple raptures and placing yourself away from Jesus. You can mock and wag your head and tongue all you want............... there is not one scripture in the entire Bible for a limited 7 yr trib period. That teaching comes out of Egypt from the seminary there. Ireneaus was the only one suggesting such and his teaching was rejected. The USA fell for this false teaching from the false prophet and the results of what this taking place in the news is a testimony of what is taking place in this country. The beast has risen out of the sea. The false prophet has performed well (you are indoctrinated well in his gospel), the man of sin has come forth. And you message of don't worry, be happy Christians will not suffer the tribulation and the man of sin will be the light to the Jews - that is a perverted gospel and it is the one you preach.

#351 DaveW

DaveW

Resident Aussie and general dumb bloke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts
Excellent
  • LocationI'm a West Aussie

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

So what exactly was the last post in this thread actually worth reading?
Was it John, invicta, or maybe Linda?

Can I suggest that people lay off the mud slinging and maybe address the issue like adults.

Or do we not care that the Lord is being dishonoured more by the strife than by genuine discussion of opposing ideas.

There are certainly some who by their actions are not showing much evidence of salvation, and it has nothing to do with which side they are on doctrinally.

If you can't play nice, then get out of the sandbox and let the rest of play nicely together.

And if you think I am talking to you - note that I have not named anyone - if you are offended by this post, maybe you should examine your own posts first to see how much you will have to explain to the Lord. I accuse no-one by this - I don't have to - your own words already do.

#352 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

The rise of the Devil: Hill Vaticanus became the temple mound for Lucifer in 520 BC. The building of the temple was erected and stood millennium. There is a unique symbol associated with the workings of Lucifer. His watermark as it were is the hexagram. The hexagram is a super powerful tool in the occult and satan worshipers to conjure up demons.

The Jews also used a symbol – the Menorah. It has always stood for Judaism. Solomon built the Temple for the Jews; descendants of Jacob whose name was changed to Israel. Solomon allowed himself to be taken into lust of the flesh and allow his wives to keep their idols and ended up himself faling prey to Moloch and Baal. Thus the deterioration of Israel and Judaism. They changed laws to suit themselves. Read Exe 8.

From this great fall came the rise of Lucifer. Folks drifted away and the Prophets were sent to warn the people and they killed and imprisoned them or disregarded and made them outcast.

Now; I'll back up a bit to the time of Abraham and other religions like Zorasterism under the King of Bela. Abraham defeated the kings but their religions were re-birth in Persia. Here in 1300 BC you see the hexagram. The pagans use the hexagram throughout history.

There is a 400 year period with no prophets, but false doctrines and atrocities within Judaism. Jesus speakes of these things during His ministry.

We see the birth of Christianity and their consuming with fervor through the power of the Holy Ghost. I do not see the Menorah replaced or it idolized but the Christian's now had influence in the Temple at Jerusalem. The Christians themselves mostly were Jews until 70 AD. The gospel had long been taken to other places and the Gentiles had long been in the Kingdom of God. The Jewish Christians fled Jerusalem and were taken in in other cities by the churches and their own families. The gospel is carried throughout the world.

John tells of Antichrist departing from the early churches and you can follow them to Alexandria Egypt. Then you can follow their migration to Rome and the formation of the Catholics. The Catholics symbol is the HEXAGRAM. It is throughout their buildings and religious material and all they have all over the globe.

Interestingly we find the HEXAGRAM in all religions but Christianity and Judaism by the orthodox Jews who have remained true to their religion.

You see Buddaism displaying the HEXAGRAM on everything they have. Islam; the HEXAGRAM is displayed on everyting they have. Hinduism; the HEXAGRAM is displayed on everything they have.

You see a group of Gentiles that have adopted Judaism without being converted to Judaism legitmately. Nor did they adopt the Menorah or follow Judaism. They adopted the HEXAGRAM and remained true to Baal. They have the hexagram on everything they have all over the world. Stalin was one of them as also was Lenin --- see Russian buildings and you'll find the hexagram everywhere.

The numerical value of the hexagram is 666 and it is displayed all over the world in the knight organizations and Mason Lodges and their sects. The Knights Templar of the Catholics is a lodge with the Masonic order.

Can you figure this out? What does the hexagram stand for? Yes; this stuff fits in today and hopefully makes things a litter more clear to see.

#353 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

I have no jeopardy clock; nor did I use your toy or played in your sandbox. REV 11 says the WOE.. rapture comes out of tribulation @vs. 15. I've given admonition to you and your heretical theory's and have rejected you as one who has perverted the gospel and therefore will have no dialogue with you as commanded by scripture. Throughout the epistles and REV they clearly say that the church comes out of tribulation as does Jesus out of His mouth.

You fit well with the Ruckamanians and multiple paths of salvation and multiple raptures and placing yourself away from Jesus. You can mock and wag your head and tongue all you want............... there is not one scripture in the entire Bible for a limited 7 yr trib period. That teaching comes out of Egypt from the seminary there. Ireneaus was the only one suggesting such and his teaching was rejected. The USA fell for this false teaching from the false prophet and the results of what this taking place in the news is a testimony of what is taking place in this country. The beast has risen out of the sea. The false prophet has performed well (you are indoctrinated well in his gospel), the man of sin has come forth. And you message of don't worry, be happy Christians will not suffer the tribulation and the man of sin will be the light to the Jews - that is a perverted gospel and it is the one you preach.

Once again, an explanation out of left field that doesn't address the verses head on.

Now it's funny that you call yourself a Baptist, but confess that "too much emphasis is placed on denominations". It is that denominationalism that separates Baptist from nut jobs
And here's one that seriously makes me question whether or not you are not an infiltrater trying to corrupt Baptist teachings:

"All Christians regardless of denomination are in the family of God." YOUR WEBSITE So this means that the Pentacostal that believes you must be baptized and speak in tongues to be saved is a Christian. This means, since it is "regardless of denomination" that the Pentacostal that doesn't believe in the trinity is saved. So this means that the charismatics that teach a man can lose his salvation are Christians. You consistently confuse persecution with the great tribulation. The first is an experience that a believer suffers as a result of his belief (John 16:33, 2 Tim 3:12), the latter is judgment because of UNBELIEF (2 Thess 2:10).
You call me Catholic, and yet you make an ecumenical statement like people are Christians "regardless of denomination", that sounds more Catholic to me than any pre--tribber (and again, Catholics don't believe in a pre-trib rapture).

And at first you blamed the rapture doctrine on Ribera in the 1500s ,and claim it was never taught until Ribera invented futurism, but now you say it was from Iraneus. Can't seem to keep your stories straight.

And here's the real kicker. In the 25 years that I have studied other cults and occult and anti-Christian groups, I have learned to recognize the "buzz words" of cult members. One of them that is immediately recognizable is the Freemason term "initiated into the craft". Others who may not have studied these groups don't readily see it, and that's why they are "buzz words" it helps others in your "craft" recognize you and your work.
In your book, Machinery Alignment, in the "author" description, first thing you said is "My initiation and introduction into the craft" (1) Pure and unadulterated language of the Illuminati and Freemasons and other pagan groups (2) (3) (4) (just a few examples).
One of the things that Jesuit groups like Opus Dei are trained for is to learn the language of other churches and attempt to influence members against their traditionally held beliefs. I have never seen you say you are a Baptist, only that you go to a Baptist church, and you chose a forum that you had to have known were full of people who believe in a pre-tribulation rapture and have been the first to respond against anyone who teaches it.

Therefore you and the motivation you came here with are.....

http://ken-welch.com...hics/Busted.gif

Edited by DrJamesA, 10 December 2012 - 11:14 AM.

#354 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

There's stupid and then there's James. A Christian is a Christian. Being a Baptist does not make one a Christian. Yes, there are saved people in other churces (other churches doesn't mean ALL).

I'm a master craftsman and Millwright by trade before becoming an engineer. My initation into the craft of being a Millwright was through a four year government accredited program that certified me and documented me with the government. If you are a Machinist; your craft is Machinist. IF you are an Electrician that is your craft.

If one is crafty like yourself then your craft is lying. On this website you have blasphemed. I recognize who you are and what you are. Can't help it if it makes you mad.

Edited by SamuelP, 10 December 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#355 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I was raised in a Baptist (Missionary) church and was lost at the time. I was saved in a Baptist church (Jan 5, 1972 @~8:30PM and it was independent). I was baptized in Jan in the river by a Baptist preacher @28F --- we broke the ice to go in. I've remained in Baptists churches for membership since.

I have seen Catholics saved and know saved former mormons as well. I have not known any that remained in those denominations. I used to talk with a Church of God member hours on end for years. I think he was saved. I have a friend that is Methodist, I think he is saved.

You may have noticed I'm not afraid to confront someone be it a Priest or Cardinal or evolutionist or Church of Christ or Pentecostal or someone lost. I'm not afraid to warn the sheep and lambs either.

#356 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

There's stupid and then there's James. A Christian is a Christian. Being a Baptist does not make one a Christian. Yes, there are saved people in other churces (other churches doesn't mean ALL).

I'm a master craftsman and Millwright by trade before becoming an engineer. My imitation into the craft of being a Millwright was through a four year government accredited program that certified me and documented me with the government. If you are a Machinist; your craft is Machinist. IF you are an Electrician that is your craft.

If one is crafty like yourself then your craft is lying.

As a Bible believing Christian, I would NEVER use the language of the occult ("craft") to describe my job, and I certainly wouldn't go beyond that and state that I was "INITIATED" into the craft. Instead of saying "I was trained as..." or "I was certified in..." you used the exact same language that occultists use to describe their jobs.
A master craftsman begins as an apprentice. What's the first degree of a Freemason? ENTERED APPRENTICE. A master craftsmen then becomes a "journeyman". What is the next step of a Freemason? TRAVELING FROM EAST TO WEST. And what is the 3rd degree of a Freemason? MASTER MASON and all of his "brothers" are "fellow CRAFTSmen".
It is one thing to be trained in a job and having to go through a secular training program doesn't necessarily imply an endorsement of their beliefs. But in this case YOU USED THEIR OCCULT LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE YOUR JOB and seem proud of it.

And true, that one does not have to be a Baptist to be a born again Christian, but that doesn't mean that you endorse other denominations which is exactly what your statements have the effect of doing. Those that have studied church history and the backgrounds of all the denominations know exactly what's wrong with the other churches and why they should not be endorsed, but your statements make no clear distinction about separation and imply an ecumenical version of Christianity.

I know a wolf when I see one. And like I said before, I am not going to sit back and let someone who claims to be a Baptist come in a BAPTIST forum and attempt to shake the beliefs of others in here with that heretical allegorical non-sense.

Edited by DrJamesA, 10 December 2012 - 02:44 PM.

#357 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

IF you weren't a blasphemer and an accuser of the Brethren, me, Invicta, Covenanter, etc..., you'd be laughable.

Craft of the NUT must make peanut butter. If one goes through an apprenticeship program to become a Pipefitter he is a Mason --- NUT. All trade skills have apprenticeship program to produce craftsmen for industry for pipefitters, plumbers, carpenters, millwrights, electricans............. Do they have to wear a Masonic emblem around their neck?

Accuser of the Brethren. You are crafty but at the level of a 12 year old child. You are a blight on Christianity.

#358 SamuelP

SamuelP

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

The Ecumenical churches displaying the Ecumenical flag and symbols, etc......... mostly teach the same thing as the Jack Van Impe's, Billy Graham's, Jimmy Swaggart, John Hagee, Ken Copeland ------ they have common denominator ----- pre-trib rapture. Some take it into another gospel by saying that satan will enlighten the Jews when the church is gone. Traditional Baptist with a history of being Baptist do not conform to the Ecumenical teaching.

The Jews in Israel that practice Judaism and use the Menorah as their symbol constantly reject and have public protest against the Zionist and the hexagram flag. These real Jews stand for their faith and against the corruption of the Zionist Ashkenazi Jews who call themselves Jews and do not practice Judaism and have the hexagram flag of Lucifer to represent them............

#359 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

IF you weren't a blasphemer and an accuser of the Brethren, me, Invicta, Covenanter, etc..., you'd be laughable.

Craft of the NUT must make peanut butter. If one goes through an apprenticeship program to become a Pipefitter he is a Mason --- NUT. All trade skills have apprenticeship program to produce craftsmen for industry for pipefitters, plumbers, carpenters, millwrights, electricans............. Do they have to wear a Masonic emblem around their neck?

Accuser of the Brethren. You are crafty but at the level of a 12 year old child. You are a blight on Christianity.

As a Bible believing Christian, I would NEVER use the language of the occult ("craft") to describe my job, and I certainly wouldn't go beyond that and state that I was "INITIATED" into the craft. Instead of saying "I was trained as..." or "I was certified in..." you used the exact same language that occultists use to describe their jobs.
A master craftsman begins as an apprentice. What's the first degree of a Freemason? ENTERED APPRENTICE. A master craftsmen then becomes a "journeyman". What is the next step of a Freemason? TRAVELING FROM EAST TO WEST. And what is the 3rd degree of a Freemason? MASTER MASON and all of his "brothers" are "fellow CRAFTSmen".
It is one thing to be trained in a job and having to go through a secular training program doesn't necessarily imply an endorsement of their beliefs. But in this case YOU USED THEIR OCCULT LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE YOUR JOB and seem proud of it
Once again, as usual, failing to grasp what is written and what is context. I clearly stated that being trained in such a program does not necessarily "imply and endorsement of their beliefs", but you don't have to use their occult language in order to describe the job. YOU DID
You simply don't like when someone does not take your word for it that what you say is the truth no matter what. My approach is to make people examine the Bible first, and let the Bible interpret itself, as well as let the Bible interpret history. Your approach is to pick and choose people that agree with you, and if you can't explain what a particular passage means, go find someone in a history book that agrees with you and quote them instead of the Bible, and most of the time, quote them on a subject that has nothing to do the particular text being discussed, and several other people have complained to you about that. I just happen to be a very aggressive debater that doesn't put up with nonsense, and if that offends you, perhaps you came to the wrong house to try and peddle your ramblings.

#360 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

The Ecumenical churches displaying the Ecumenical flag and symbols, etc......... mostly teach the same thing as the Jack Van Impe's, Billy Graham's, Jimmy Swaggart, John Hagee, Ken Copeland ------ they have common denominator ----- pre-trib rapture. Some take it into another gospel by saying that satan will enlighten the Jews when the church is gone. Traditional Baptist with a history of being Baptist do not conform to the Ecumenical teaching.

The Jews in Israel that practice Judaism and use the Menorah as their symbol constantly reject and have public protest against the Zionist and the hexagram flag. These real Jews stand for their faith and against the corruption of the Zionist Ashkenazi Jews who call themselves Jews and do not practice Judaism and have the hexagram flag of Lucifer to represent them............

Murder of 6 million Jews-Hiter; Murder of million of it's own citizens, Joseph Stalin; Murder of millions of innocent babies, our own government; Murder of 50 million Christians from AD 300-1500, Roman Catholic Church, murder and rape of their own woman, Islam: COMMON DENOMINATOR=None of them believe in the pre-tribulation rapture.

Once again, you went out into left field with something that had nothing to do with the subject. Rothschild, the Bilderbergers, Illuminati,are real and as evil as evil gets, but the history of the hexagram and Rothschilds is a subject that is totally out of context in any of the last 2 pages of debates. I typically don't agree with Christians taking medication but in this case I may have to make an exception.

Edited by DrJamesA, 10 December 2012 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500