Online Baptist
Keifer

If You're New Here Please Read

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) (2 Corinthians 6:2)

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:9-10)

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. ( Hebrews 9:28 )

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. ( 2 Timothy 4:8 )

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. ( 1 John 2:28 )

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming...The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, (Matthew 24:48 & 50)

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luke 21:36)