#1 BroMatt

BroMatt

Big Stick Wielder

• Administrators
  • 7,533 posts
Excellent
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

I wonder how much more of this is out there? (rhetorical question :) )

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations in South Bend. They were found guilty on all counts.
Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr.  was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.
Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2RZzUhvjp

#2 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationTel Aviv, Israel

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Not sure if that would have been enough to get the vote for Romney since Indiana has around 11 electoral votes, but pretty sure that is not an isolated incident.

They need to go after the ones in Ohio and Pennsylvania where there were several districts that showed either only one vote or zero votes for Romney and hundreds for Obama.

Of course now that the dems have been ousted, they'll probably claim that the jury was rigged.

#3 Fixation

Fixation

Disciple of The Word

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Excellent
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

I don't thinkt the Dems even care. Their man is in office and they know that nobody is going to impeach him. I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to get the term limit removed and run again.

#4 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58,425 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Unfortunately, this is politics as usual. Both Parties play these games which is why neither side ever raises too much of a fuss over someone getting caught on the other side. Every once in awhile they have to let someone take a fall, while claiming it's an isolated incident, just so they can keep up appearances.

Along these same lines, the Repubs and Dems have rigged other aspects of the system to prevent third parties from having any real chance. They have also rigged the national televised debate system so almost anyone outside their control is prevented from participating.

At the same time both Parties work to thwart anyone in their Party that doesn't tow the Party line. They will be kept in check by whatever means necessary, typically their their own Party, even if that means charactor assasinations or pushing criminal charges.

If America had a wonderful and free election system the Dems and Repubs wouldn't scream and fight any idea of outside observers monitoring the elections. They are more than quick to send folks overseas to monitor elections, and then declare them fair or unfair based upon political expediency, but are just as quick to reject anyone monitoring them.

#5 Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
Excellent
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

The original post is talking about the 2008 election (McCain or Obama) not the 2012 (Obama or Romney). :biggrin:

#6 Dr James Ach

Dr James Ach

Resident Wolf Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationTel Aviv, Israel

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

The original post is talking about the 2008 election (McCain or Obama) not the 2012 (Obama or Romney). :biggrin:

True, I am lumping them both together though because the same thing happened in the recent election but hasn't been prosecuted that I know of. The win against McCain was 365 to 173 so those 11 ev's wouldn't have mattered. But still, rigged is rigged. I don't trust any of them anyway; I'm quite sure their are puppet masters pulling the strings. I can't vote from here anyway.

But good catch anyway. 

Edited by Dr James Ach, 27 April 2013 - 12:30 AM.

#7 swathdiver

swathdiver

Surrendered

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,980 posts
Excellent
  • LocationTreasure Coast

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

Democrats would never win a national election if there wasn't voter and election fraud going on.  It's been that way since the War of Northern Aggression.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500