Help In Finding Previous Post.

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Trying to find the post which had the video link showing our fellow IFBs running the isles and falling into the baptistery. I want to show my Pastor on what we've been missing. Thanks :coverlaugh:

Posted · Report post

That was a while ago! Not sure where it is, but here's a link to the video on Youtube.

Posted · Report post

Sadly, there are a number of IFB churches where folks do this...

Posted · Report post

I used to see the shouting, raising hands and plenty of running in my IFB church many times but must confess, I never saw someone do somersaults or dive into a baptistery before. :wow:

Posted · Report post

I've always wondered, whenever I see this kind of stuff (and, yes, it can be funny) - where is the edification?  How does running up and down the aisles glorify God?  Somersaulting anywhere, let alone into a baptistry (first time I've seen that one done, too)?  I don't have a problem with the shouting and raising of hands.  But the rest smacks of disorder, as salyan observed.

heartstrings and Bro K like this

Posted · Report post

That was a while ago! Not sure where it is, but here's a link to the video on Youtube.

'>

That is one of the most hilarious videos I've ever seen, but, really what do they think they're doing? Was it staged for the video? They can't really be that crazy there, can they - it's the exact opposite of 'decently and in order'.  :bigshock:

Posted · Report post

Leave my church alone.   :bleh: