Miss Daisy

Prayer For Family Murder / Suicide

7 posts in this topic

Pray for family my cousin's ex wife was murdered last night. Guy who murdered her killed himself. They have 3 kids. One just got married 2 weeks ago.

Login or register for removal of this advertisement.

So sad, I understand, we had a elderly couple who was murdered by his neighbors son a few years back, never will forget that evening.

Miss Daisy likes this

Thank you for the prayers and keep praying for the family. It's so tragic. She was only 42, her youngest is only 18, her only daughter and two sons 20 & 22 appox. My daughter and her daughter grew up together. Apparently, the gunman had been stalking her for a few months, she had a restraining order against him, but those are useless pieces of paper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andersonite
      Please pray for my family, brothers and sisters in Christ. I was an abusive, drug addict, drinking, adulterous husband in the past. My wife left me three years ago because of it.  She was also adulterous. I have since been saved, am completely regenerate in Christ, but my wife is not.  We have since started dating for 2 months, still living separate. She is now pregnant, praise God, but I am afraid she might be considering an abortion. Please pray for us. I don't think you need our names, God knows who we are and He will know that you are praying for our situation.
    • By Jordan Kurecki
      Well, I'm graduating in a few weeks, and I have not found a woman to be my wife, as many of you know I am going to Uganda in the summer, and I suspect I may end up going there full-time as a missionary. I would really prefer not to have to go go alone. One of the heaviest burdens and desires in my heart right now is to be married, It is a trial and a challenge right now, So I have a few requests:
      1. That God would give me a godly wife.
      2. That God gives me grace to endure the trial that singleness is to me.
      3. That God would begin to give me victory over sins that would hinder marriage and that he would prepare me for marriage.
      Thanks you.
    • By Miss Daisy
      I live in an apartment building and across the hall from me a lady in wheelchair, one leg, move in to apartment. We quickly became friends. I've invited her multiple times over the past year to church. She always said no, that she "tried church" before. A year later, she said she'd go Sunday for Friend Day! I'm so excited! Please prayer she';ll actually go and not change her mind. that we'll have good weather. that she'll have good  interactions with others in church and want to come again.  We're having a cookout after service, which is what I think helped entice her to come, since we can just wheel her around the yard of church. Pastor preached on bringing big things to God, and I did, and she said yes! She's a very hard hearted woman, very negative about everything, complains constantly. But God has given me the grace to continue to be friends with the old bird and it may pay off Sunday. Her name is Hannah, please pray for God to continue to soften her heart so she'll be ready to receive and act on the Gospel message.
    • By HappyChristian
      I found this article very interesting. Since I help with Creation Club here, I receive emails from various creation groups. This one is headquartered in England. CMI - Creation Ministries International - has some interesting articles on creation, but this one kind of veers from that.  It is a sad read, chilling, really. But it is interesting...evolution causes folk to believe they are nothing special. And so why not kill or commit suicide or do drugs or on and on...This young man was such a one as to buy into that thought.  I'm quoting the whole article so that if someone can't open the link they can still read it.  (Credit goes to CMI)
      The Boy Who's Proud to be a Killer 
      Will Cornick murders teacher in front of classmates in Leeds, England
      by Warren Nunn
      Incredibly instinctual and human....