Online Baptist
Miss Daisy

Prayer For Family Murder / Suicide

Thank you for the prayers and keep praying for the family. It's so tragic. She was only 42, her youngest is only 18, her only daughter and two sons 20 & 22 appox. My daughter and her daughter grew up together. Apparently, the gunman had been stalking her for a few months, she had a restraining order against him, but those are useless pieces of paper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Roselove
      Hi! 
      I have something very important happening, Tuesday! It's medical related, please pray that God will give the doctors and I/my family, guidance and that all diagnoses will be accurate :)
      Thank you!! 
    • By Saved41199
      Can you all please add Melissa L. to your prayers? She is a young woman who has overcome many challenges. She is scheduled to have a serious surgery on Thursday and it's quite scary for her. Due to her other medical conditions, she will be in the hospital for probably a month afterwards. Thank you all. 
    • By Andersonite
      Please pray for my family, brothers and sisters in Christ. I was an abusive, drug addict, drinking, adulterous husband in the past. My wife left me three years ago because of it.  She was also adulterous. I have since been saved, am completely regenerate in Christ, but my wife is not.  We have since started dating for 2 months, still living separate. She is now pregnant, praise God, but I am afraid she might be considering an abortion. Please pray for us. I don't think you need our names, God knows who we are and He will know that you are praying for our situation.
    • By Jordan Kurecki
      Well, I'm graduating in a few weeks, and I have not found a woman to be my wife, as many of you know I am going to Uganda in the summer, and I suspect I may end up going there full-time as a missionary. I would really prefer not to have to go go alone. One of the heaviest burdens and desires in my heart right now is to be married, It is a trial and a challenge right now, So I have a few requests:
      1. That God would give me a godly wife.
      2. That God gives me grace to endure the trial that singleness is to me.
      3. That God would begin to give me victory over sins that would hinder marriage and that he would prepare me for marriage.
      Thanks you.