Standing Firm In Christ

Super Contributor

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,040 posts
Excellent
  • LocationSee Bio

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Knockout Game Turns Deadly: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots and Kills 2 Teens After Being Punched
http://news.awfbase....ed#.UpAcs3-9KK0

Mon, 11/18/2013 - 23:53 -- Guy

Police are still trying to piece together the events of Monday night after a woman was attacked and then fired shots into the crowd of teens that assulted her.

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.

Beulah who is a member of her local neighborhood watch said she has always carried a gun after being mugged once before. "Its a shame you can't walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assulted and mistreated," she continues. "I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I'm glad to still be in the land of the living."

The same cannot be said for her two victims, Montgomery fired 5 times hitting one of the teens in the chest and the other in the stomach. Because of their age police are not releasing the names at this time, but are saying the teens died as a result of the gun shot wounds. Police are still looking for the others teens who were apart of the group. Witnesses say they ran off after the gun shots were fired.

Police have not yet charged Montgomery, who has no prior arrests, but she was detained and later released.

This is the latest story in what seems to be a string of similar incidents happening over the US where teens are playing something called the "knockout game" where they approach strangers and attempt to knock them out with one punch.

Stay tuned for updates.

Tags:

#2 OLD fashioned preacher

OLD fashioned preacher

Termite in a yoyo

• Moderators
  • 1,864 posts
Excellent
  • Locationunder a rock, but crawl out occasionally

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Teens involved in "playing" 'Point'em out - Knock 'em out' killed one man after kicking him in the head nearly 50 times. 

Another teen tried to use a stun gun which didn't fully function (in Lansing, Mi), he's in jail for a year and has 2 bullet wounds from a .40 to remind him that foolishness can have serious consequences.

#3 Galations 2:20

Galations 2:20

Galatians 2:20 (spelling corrected.....:D)

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
Excellent
  • Locationohio

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Knockout Game Turns Deadly: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots and Kills 2 Teens After Being Punched
http://news.awfbase....ed#.UpAcs3-9KK0

Mon, 11/18/2013 - 23:53 -- Guy

Police have not yet charged Montgomery, who has no prior arrests, but she was detained and later released.

This is the latest story in what seems to be a string of similar incidents happening over the US where teens are playing something called the "knockout game" where they approach strangers and attempt to knock them out with one punch.

They have not yet charged her.  How sad if they do charge this women who, by the sounds of it, was defending herself.

#4 heartstrings

heartstrings

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd....

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,340 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

She was minding her own business, not out to harm anyone. Thanks to her ability to defend herself she isn't hurt badly, or dead.

Train up a child in the way that he should go....and he won't have to be shot, jailed, or executed later.

Teach them that the wages of sin is death.

#5 JerryNumbers

JerryNumbers

Life is about Jesus, not self

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,276 posts
Excellent
  • LocationIn the south

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

I read about that stuff earlier today, seems like teens have turned it into a game, & it happening in many places, & they think its fun, how sad.

#6 Standing Firm In Christ

Standing Firm In Christ

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,040 posts
Excellent
  • LocationSee Bio

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

#7 Standing Firm In Christ

Standing Firm In Christ

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,040 posts
Excellent
  • LocationSee Bio

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

Totally disgusting that people would do things like this.  I have watched several youtube news videos where people were knocked out and even killed by this game. 

#8 Arbo

Arbo

Unwelcome, so Done.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Idiot kids...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500