Blood Moon Tonight

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Some one said how can the blood moon be a sign to Israel when they can't even see it.

I just heard all 4 blood moons will be seen in north America.

There are 6,000,000 Jews in America!

Maybe the sign is to them!

Login or register for removal of this advertisement.

Posted

The bunker is stocked and ready... :nuts:

Fallan likes this

Posted

The bible says the "moon shall be turned to blood". Nothing about a "blood moon" which is a natural phenomena.

JimsHelpmeet likes this

Posted

The bunker is stocked and ready... :nuts:

Zechariah 2:6-8

6Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north (((Russian Jews))), saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

7Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. ((( 6,000,000 American Jews)))

8For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Posted

How do you come to the conclusion these refer to Russia and America? Syria and other nations have been listed as "the land of the north" and a host of explanations for "daughter of Babylon"; including this being a spiritual reference, calling them out of worldliness rather than out of a specific place or nation.

The moon was very bright here last night.

I think John Hagee broadcast a special message online this morning about the blood moon. He's been very busy promoting his "Blood Moon" book.

JimsHelpmeet likes this

Posted

No sight of the "blood moon" here. It was very windy all night lond, and clouds must have been thick and constant.

Posted

I never saw this blood moon. As I understand it has to do with the sun rising at a certain time and casting a pink shade on the moon. HArdly  'blood' moon. Did have a nice rainbow around it though-a rainbow moon! A sign to the homosexuals? Repent!

Posted

wolf_display-1.jpg

Posted

How do you come to the conclusion these refer to Russia and America? Syria and other nations have been listed as "the land of the north" and a host of explanations for "daughter of Babylon"; including this being a spiritual reference, calling them out of worldliness rather than out of a specific place or nation.

The moon was very bright here last night.

I think John Hagee broadcast a special message online this morning about the blood moon. He's been very busy promoting his "Blood Moon" book.

John we know the north referred to Russia because over 1,250,000 Russian Jews have gone back to Israel. They are about 23%of Israel's population.

I believe Zion that is to leave the daughter of Babylon is referring to the 6,000,000 Jews in America since there are only 3,000,000 Jews spread around the rest of the world.

Posted

Eric,

I understand this is your belief, but do you have anything to support this belief?

Posted (edited)

Hagee says something BIG will happen after the blood moons. How's that for being specific? Of course, the chances of something big happening in this world within the next year is pretty high. Maybe "Planet X" will finally smashed into earth after Harold Camping's Mayan Y2K bug kicks in.

Edited by ASongOfDegrees
Steve Schwenke and John81 like this

Posted

No doubt over the course of time for these blood moons, and I'm sure Hagee would be willing to consider time after them if need be, there will be SOMETHING he and others can point to and say, "see, told you so!".

Posted

Eric,

I understand this is your belief, but do you have anything to support this belief?

The Jews flee from the Russian north is fulfilled prophecy and needs no more proof.

America being the daughter of Babylon is future which we will have to wait and see. But since the American Jews are the largest group of Jews in the world it looks promising.

Posted

Joel 2
 30  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

I will take notice of the moon turning into blood after we see blood, fire, and pillars of smoke, and the sun turning dark.

since the "sun turns dark" (so to speak) every night, these things need to be more than natural events.

This "blood moon" is an entirely natural and predictable event, and without the other events Joel mentions, it would appear to be meaningless to prophecy......

ASongOfDegrees likes this

Posted

Eric,

Thank you for your explanation.

Jews have fled from many other northern nations as well. While I can see why you might lean to thinking this is referring to Russia, the simple fact many Jews left there for Israel isn't actually "proof".

Again, I can understand your speculation with regards to America being the daughter of Babylon, but that's just speculation. I'm not saying you are wrong, just that it's speculation and not fact.

Posted

We saw it, the color was copper.  Waiting for it again now...

Posted

Too cloudy here.

Posted

Well my daughter and I started thinking and then we looked it up, we have about another six months before the next one!  Didn't sound right but didn't investigate it further when her friend told her 4 nights in a row and couldn't find anything on the internet about when to look tonight!  Duh!

Posted

I'm not a prophet, but I predict::
nothing Biblically significant will happen
the prophets will not acknowledge their failure
the Israelis will not repent and believe in Jesus Christ
Jews around the world ditto
the Gospel will continue to call Jews and Gentiles into the Kingdom

my brothers and sisters here and around the world will serve their Saviour while facing increasing opposition

Posted

my brothers and sisters here and around the world will serve their Saviour while facing increasing opposition

I suspect you are right.

Posted

Amen. I get tired of the 'prophets' (spelled-'profits') like Hagee, who twist Christianity till they squeak with 'joy' about a possible 'fulfillment'.

What about a red heifer?

EKSmith likes this

Posted

red heifer? Hebrews 9

Posted (edited)

And Numbers 19 too.

The reason I asked, that is a popular 'prophesy' amongst those who follow Hagee type preachers, (in my experience).

Edited by Genevanpreacher

Posted

We have a lot of cattle out where I live, and I see red heifers all the time. I have even seen a couple of white buffalo. And I had a lavender goat kid. We named him Liberace.

True story.

Genevanpreacher likes this

Posted

We have a lot of cattle out where I live, and I see red heifers all the time. I have even seen a couple of white buffalo. And I had a lavender goat kid. We named him Liberace.

True story.

You do have a mean streak.  :nuts:

God bless,

Larry

Genevanpreacher likes this