Ladies Forum

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Br. Matt, the link to the ladies forum appears to be missing. Is there another way of getting there?

Posted · Report post

Thank you, Salyan and BroMatt.  I will check it out.  Hopefully, more ladies will join OB.  :)

Posted · Report post

It needs some development TLC, but here it is. http://onlinebaptist.com/ladies/

Hmmm.  I can't login.  My username and password are logged in but it keeps rejecting both of them.  What could I be doing wrong, BroMatt?

Posted · Report post

My password is logged in and when I typed in my username and tried to login, I couldn't get in.

Posted · Report post

Ah, so that forum really does exist! I also can't log in. Same user name and password as this section, but it won't allow me to log in for some reason. hm I thought since it was connected to this section I wouldn't have to register, but do I need to? Is that why we can't log in?

Posted · Report post

Unless BroMatt has changed it, you do need to register separately.

Posted · Report post

It's been so long since I've logged on and posted that I can't remember the email address I used.  So how do I "retrieve" my username/password?

Posted · Report post

I registered there a very long time ago and my membership was never approved. I was able to log in, but it said I did not have permission to view any of the boards :(

Posted · Report post

I give up....I am unable to retrieve my username/password because I don't remember which email address I used.

Posted · Report post

I was never on the ladies forum before.  My username/password from OB come up.  I tried to change my username for the site, numerous times, and it keeps rejecting it.

I give up....I am unable to retrieve my username/password because I don't remember which email address I used.

Please don't give up Linda.  It would be so nice to have fellowship, among the ladies, for a change.  BroMatt will get to the bottom of it.  Maybe, you can change your email addy?  Just a thought, sister.

LindaR likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

I was never on the ladies forum before.  My username/password from OB come up.  I tried to change my username for the site, numerous times, and it keeps rejecting it.

Please don't give up Linda.  It would be so nice to have fellowship, among the ladies, for a change.  BroMatt will get to the bottom of it.  Maybe, you can change your email addy?  Just a thought, sister.

I posted 9 times on that forum, but things started slowing down and I stopped posting.  I have changed my email since I posted on the Ladies forum...therefore my original email address is the one that is required and it no longer exists and I can't log in  to change it .

Edited by LindaR

Posted · Report post

I posted 9 times on that forum, but things started slowing down and I stopped posting.  I have changed my email since I posted on the Ladies forum...therefore my original email address is the one that is required and it no longer exists and I can't log in  to change it .

I re-registered.  After several attempts of rejecting my username/password, it finally accepted it.  Just waiting for approval.

Posted · Report post

I re-registered also...using my username on here and a different password and email address.  I suppose the old username that didn't work will eventually become deactivated....since I am unable to access that account due to a non-existent email address.

candlelight likes this

Posted · Report post

That's so good to hear, Linda.  Well, you only posted 9 posts anyway on the old account.  ;)