#1 EKSmith

EKSmith

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
Excellent
  • LocationCharleston S.C

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:09 AM

I called my mother yesterday to wish a happy mothers day and she told me that my younger brother has liver cancer and doesn't want any kind of treatment he just wants to die. he is not saved and has rejected my older brother and I when we have shared the gospel with him in the past.

I live about 400 miles from my mom and will be flying there this weekend my older brother is in Alaska and can't get there until June. 

I ask that you will pray that my brother will not reject seeing me and his heart be soften that he will trust in Jesus as his savior.

My mother is 85 and my brother is living with her and shes unable to take care of him he has three son's that he will not allow to see him because he claims they hate him, his son's are all born again Christians and love him very much

I ask that you will pray for God soften his heart toward his son's and he will allow them to help him.

I also ask for prayer for our mother she is taking this very hard and her heart is very weak her the doctors have told her she would not make it through another heart attack.

Pray that the lord will give her strength and His peace through this time

It's very hard living so far away and I cant be there all the time I have been in continued prayer for my brother for many years, I've witnessed and won lost souls for Jesus many times but this one has been the hardest.

Please Pray 

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers 

#2 The Glory Land

The Glory Land

"Trust & Obey"

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

I called my mother yesterday to wish a happy mothers day and she told me that my younger brother has liver cancer and doesn't want any kind of treatment he just wants to die. he is not saved and has rejected my older brother and I when we have shared the gospel with him in the past.

I live about 400 miles from my mom and will be flying there this weekend my older brother is in Alaska and can't get there until June. 

I ask that you will pray that my brother will not reject seeing me and his heart be soften that he will trust in Jesus as his savior.

My mother is 85 and my brother is living with her and shes unable to take care of him he has three son's that he will not allow to see him because he claims they hate him, his son's are all born again Christians and love him very much

I ask that you will pray for God soften his heart toward his son's and he will allow them to help him.

I also ask for prayer for our mother she is taking this very hard and her heart is very weak her the doctors have told her she would not make it through another heart attack.

Pray that the lord will give her strength and His peace through this time

It's very hard living so far away and I cant be there all the time I have been in continued prayer for my brother for many years, I've witnessed and won lost souls for Jesus many times but this one has been the hardest.

Please Pray 

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers 

Hello, My brother die of liver cancer two week ago. He excepted Christ as his savior, just a few days earlier. Praise God,  When I got there, I anointed oil on his head, Pray and shared some words with him. I pray that he heard me. i will pray for you.

#3 Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
Excellent
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

:icon_pray:

#4 MountainChristian

MountainChristian

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
Excellent
  • LocationMountains of North Carolina

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

I'll pray for him too, maybe Jesus will send someone to see him and he will be saved when you get there. 

#5 paid4

paid4

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
Excellent
  • LocationJohnston County NC

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

What's his name if you don't mind me asking. I like to pray specifically even though God knows who he is.

I'll be praying either way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500