#1 RSS Robot

RSS Robot

Super Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
Excellent

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

I couldn’t help but wonder in those moments if Jesus, as He did when Stephen was stoned leading to the conversion of Saul of Tarsus to become Paul the Apostle, perhaps once again stood at the right hand of the Father looking down on that scene in Rome between Evangelicals and the Pope, turn to the Father and say, ‘Look, I think my prayer is about to be answered.

View the full article

#2 John81

John81

Running to Win

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,065 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

Unfortunately it's not just on the liberal edge that the RCC and pope are being accepted and embraced by Christians.

Billy Graham and Promise Keepers have had a lot to do with this as both worked hand-in-hand with the RCC, embraced Catholics as fellow Christians, and in some cases even allowed Catholic speakers and encouraged more Catholics to join with them. All this while being very careful not to say anything that might upset the RCC (such as speaking biblical truth regarding Mary, salvation and a host of other things).

All of this has made it so much easier for Mormons to be embraced by Christians and viewed as just another branch or denomination of Christianity.

The Bible calls for unity among actual biblically saved followers of Christ; not among anyone who decides to call themselves Christian and certrain not among those who are not biblically born again and those who reject the biblical Gospel of salvation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500