Photo

Possible Car-Jacking, Possibly Thwarted.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Standing Firm In Christ

Standing Firm In Christ

Super Contributor

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts
Excellent
  • LocationSee Bio

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Went to Walmart today for our monthly groceries. When we got our groceries into our vehicle, we noticed a young black woman with two children in the parking space next to us putting groceries in their car.

I looked out the passenger window and noticed that there was a plastic cup under her vehicle and behind the rear tire on the driver's side. (The cup was in a standing position, so it is obvious it was deliberately put there) There were three black men near the vehicle who were occasionally looking over in that direction.

I called the cup to her attention and she removed the cup before getting in the vehicle and starting it.

Possible Car-Jacking scenario. Cup placed behind wheel. Driver doesn't notice and backs up. Driver hears a crunch, puts car in park, not thinking to take keys out of ignition. While driver is inspecting tires, one or more men run and jump in open door, putting car in gear and speeding off.

Thoughts? Could it have been a Jacking plan as I thought in my mind? Are there any other possibilites?

Edited by Standing Firm In Christ, 01 August 2014 - 07:40 PM.

#2 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,881 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:30 PM

It's likely something was up, just what is hard to say. Always best to be careful.

#3 ThePilgrim

ThePilgrim

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
Excellent
  • LocationHillsboro, Oregon

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

Seems to me when I was a kid we would put a cup under the back tire and when the person backed up it would pop.  Funny for the little brats (like I was) but to the adults.

Edited by ThePilgrim, 01 August 2014 - 10:23 PM.

#4 Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
Excellent
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

When I got gas in my car today, there were black bikers male and female in all the black leather, etc. with "Hell's Lovers" on their jackets. Anyone ever heard of them?

#5 Standing Firm In Christ

Standing Firm In Christ

Super Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts
Excellent
  • LocationSee Bio

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:39 AM

Never heard of 'em

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users