Photo

Letter To The Editor: Got The Right Book By Mistake—Thank You!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RSS Robot

RSS Robot

Super Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

To Lighthouse Trails: Thank you so much for “Another Jesus” Calling! I am 85, and I thought I had ordered the wrong book when Another Jesus came!! I looked it over and decided to keep it, but I couldn’t afford to re-order “Another Jesus” Calling!! It surely was our wonderful God who brought it to […]

View the full article

#2 John81

John81

Running to Win

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62,152 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

Praise God the truth is getting out there and at least one more person is willing to take a stand and confront this assault by the Enemy!

It's amazing how many otherwise sensible-seeming Christians keep getting caught up in these things of the devil which the world loves and the flesh longs for. So many either unthinkingly or willingly latch onto these trends and think and say that since they are wrapped in so much Scripture they are good. So we get more "social gospel", "Christian yoga", "purpose this and that", "join with the Catholics", "political expediency as Christian activism", "yoking with Mormons", and on and on.

We have way too many Christians in America willing to read seriously flawed books by men but unwilling to actually read the Bible. It's little wonder they are so easily led astray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500