#1 RSS Robot

RSS Robot

Super Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

By this I mean that some of the classic cases of Darwinian change in the fossil record, such as the evolution of the horse in North America, have had to be discarded or modified as a result of more detailed information” (Field Museum of Natural History Bulletin, 50:22, 1979).

View the full article

#2 John81

John81

Running to Win

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62,199 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

They have to delve into lies and fantasy in order to try and show what's not there.

#3 DaveW

DaveW

Resident Aussie and general dumb bloke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts
Excellent
  • LocationI'm a West Aussie

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

The worst part is that much of what even the scientists say is false is still being included in modern textbooks.
Ernst Haekel (sp?) With his embryo pictures is a prime example.

#4 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62,199 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

That's true Dave. Even clearly debunked "evidence" is still in textbooks, and other books, and being taught in schools.

I still remember seeing these pictures for the first time in science books when I was in fifth grade. Our fifth and sixth grade science teacher was really big into teaching the evolution stuff. That's where I first had my mind filled with man evolving from monkeys, the primordial soup spawning life, the big bang, pictures of those embryos, the timeline of man's evolution starting with a monkey, the an upright ape like creature, cavemen looking men, on to a modern man, those horse timelines with the tiny horse looking thing and assorted looking ones between there and modern horse.

Words are one thing, but couple those words with images and the impact is far greater.

Public schools, TV and movies use images to great effect in implanting their ungodly theories into young and old minds alike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500