#1 "I am chief"

"I am chief"

1 Tim. 1:15

• *Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

This short article is full of plain ungodliness but the following generated a question.

"One more shift includes a required unisex bathroom available for students."

Aren't the things you're supposed to be doing in the bathroom, private matters  of bodily function? What argument could you possibly give for a THIRD option?

#2 Salyan

Salyan

Super Contributor

• Moderators
  • 3,365 posts
Excellent
  • LocationSP AB CA

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

It's so the poor kids who don't identify with being their birth gender don't have to feel embarrassed by utilizing a restroom with the picture of the gender they are so uncomfortable with. I mean, that's like forcing them into a gender stereotype against their will. Seriously!

:shootme:

#3 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,626 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

Maybe we should just install all personal bathrooms, one for each student in school, one for each individual worker at work. Really, that's no more ridiculous than the above.

#4 "I am chief"

"I am chief"

1 Tim. 1:15

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:42 AM

I smell a new edition of the 'she' version book in the wind...

"“Several schools in Vancouver have proposed that gender neutral pronouns should take the place of personal pronouns such as ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘his’ and ‘hers.’ The pronouns ‘xe,’ ‘xem,’ and ‘xyr’ were suggested as alternatives to encompass all students, including transgender students. According to the new policy, ‘xe’ should take the place of ‘he’ or ‘she,’ ‘xem’ will replace ‘him’ or ‘her,’ and ‘xyr’ will take over ‘his’ and ‘hers.’ "

#5 John81

John81

Running to Win

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,626 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

They've already done this to some Bibles. If they don't have any respect for the Word of God they certainly won't care anything about messing up everything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Fundamental Top 500IFB1000 The Fundamental Top 500