Jump to content
Online Baptist
HappyChristian

Please pray for the Cseh family

Recommended Posts

My hubby and I met Attila and his wife Kim many years ago when we all attended the same church in Indiana. They set up this gofundme account due to the financial burden of his heart issue/surgeries. I'm not posting this to try and solicit money, although if someone believes the Lord would have them donate, that would be wonderful. I'm posting this to request prayer. I'm not sure if you can see all of the updates when you click on the link. If you can't, the current update has a link at the bottom that says Show More. 

Thank you in advance for your prayers for this family.

https://www.gofundme.com/vmnza2n4?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rosie said:

HOW DO U PRONOUNCE CSEH?

cs sounds like ch as in church

eh sounds like short e

 

Thanks for praying, all. They've got 3 little kids, the whole family's been uprooted, Kim homeschools, etc. They are now in need of a new location to stay by March 10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things have been up and down with Attila. He's had some good days (good being relative when you have a major heart issue), and he's had some not-so-good. Surgery has been scheduled for April 13, which doesn't seem so far away, but when his heart keeps dropping into the 30's, it is...Please continue praying for him and his family. Thank you. Here is the current update:

Yesterday and today were rough days. My heart rate dropped into the 30's again, and I had to spend time in the hospital. We are praying for the surgery to be moved up to an earlier date.

We are also praying for some needs with the upcoming month, "unspoken".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too shall be praying.  There are so very many fellow saints out there with so much burden, but I'm so very grateful that we can run to our precious Saviour and entrust dear ones such as Attila and Kim to Him.  It's such a comfort to know that He knows our "frame", and that He's so merciful to us.  Indeed, He is our very hope!  Through this tremendous trial...I pray that both Attila and Kim will know that "peace that passes all understanding".  Praying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is today's update, from Kim:

Attila is back in the hospital tonight. For the past few days, his heart rate went down in the 30's and tonight his heart was very erratic. He has bigeminy again, where every other heart beat is an extra and irregular. 

He got very sick and we took him in to the ER and they admitted him immediately. I know he is worn from this process. If anyone has been around Attila, he likes to be on control of things, and this is one trial where he has no control. 

He also likes to see other people on the ER that he could pray for..... he has 2 or 3 right now that he is adding to his list. We just pray this gets him back to mormal, where they can stop all the electrical avtivity. The begining of the month is stressful, as it is bill time, and I know that wears heavy on Attila's mind and heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosie, I'm not sure what all he's had done. 

I do appreciate your continued prayers, all, as I know Attila and Kim do. Here are two updates from this morning (surgery was originally scheduled for April 13):

Please.pray for Attila. It looks like they will take him in for surgery TODAY! He had a very rough night with his heart rate, and they are planning to take him to research what is causing the issues. They will map out his heart and the reaction to tests inside his heart. We laughed that it is on April 1st.

-------

Attila is still experiencing erratic heart rates. He has bigeminy, where every heart beat has an irregular beat with it. He also gets some that are pair irregular beats. 

They started him on IV for magnesium and potassium, even though his levels are acceptable, as they want to see how getting those levels higher would help his condition. They are also still discussing when to take him into surgery today, as they want to map out the origin of his issues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doctors' decision:

They are keeping Attila until Tuesday, at the least. His heart is acting very erratic, and there is a concern with the unusual activity.

They are telling us that they are amazed, as Attila has zero blockage or disease, his blood work has EVERY category in the middle of the acceptable range, but his heart is all over the place in electrical activity. 

He is worn out, as this was a rough week. When his heart is this bad, it takes its toll on his focus and energy. Please pray that Attila can get rest, because he has not been able to sleep from the irregular heart activity. 

We are at the hospital, but Esther is also sick today. Maybe they can set up a mini bed for her next to Attila :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also continuing to pray for this man and his wife.  Even though they know their eternal destination, it's still a very difficult trial to go thru.  They may be trusting our dear God with the burden of it all...but still it is trying.  'Can't praise the Lord enough for knowing our frame; knowing how hard things can be for us!  It would be so hard to be in either of their "shoes"....not knowing what tomorrow will bring...even today.  I shall continue to pray for them...and truly, that they would be experiencing a blessed peace and that awesome knowing of how close His indwelling presence is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the latest update:

Attila goes in for his third surgery tomorrow morning. They will either be able to repair his issue or have a fourth surgery for a pacemaker. 

We are looking forward to getting back home someday. We are also praying that short term disability from work is approved soon, as we have been trying to manage this process for 5 months. It has been an endless bunch of red tape. It has been a struggle to not have income since November, while having to be away from home since the end of January.

We appreciate your continued prayers. Also, please pray that Attila does not have a fever tomorrow, as he has been on steroids and antibiotics for an infection. If he has a fever, they will delay the surgery. He was back in the hospital on Saturday, as they wanted to ensure that he was well enough for surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heading into surgery. Here's the most recent update, 4 minutes ago:

We just got to the hospital and are ready to go in for surgery prep. We are all nervous and anxious for this to be over. I am worn out , as we feel near the end of all these medical issues. I just pray that Attila is safe and that he knows how much he is loved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×