Online Baptist
No Nicolaitans

Put Your Bad Jokes Here...

A scientist makes a clone of himself, the scientific world is in awe and can't wait to meet him and his clone.  The big day arrives with great pomp and ceremony and the scientist bursting with pride introduces his clone.  His clone begins swearing a cursing worse than any sailor ever dreamed.  The audience is stunned, and the scientist totally loses it because of the humiliation and grabs his clone and tries to throw him out of the top floor window!  They wrestle him to the ground before he succeeds and charge him with.....

Attempting to make an obscene clone fall.

Parent to child doing poorly in Math because he doesn't want to;  "God has commanded you to do math!"

"What?!"  the child asked in bewilderment, "Where is that written in the Bible?!"

Parent reminded the child "God said to go forth & multiply !"

Child's response -> :blink:

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 11:25 AM, HappyChristian said:

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?

~

~

~

~

~

Wait for it...

~

~

~

~

~

Because if they flew over the bay, they would be bagels.

:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Did you get clearance to use that joke?

The reason I ask is that it is quite clearly a "Dad joke", and it would definitely require official clearance for a "non-dad" to use it in this manner.......:huh::P:lol:

11 hours ago, DaveW said:

Did you get clearance to use that joke?

The reason I ask is that it is quite clearly a "Dad joke", and it would definitely require official clearance for a "non-dad" to use it in this manner.......:huh::P:lol:

:laff cry:

I wonder if, when you get dehydrated in Rome, the nurse gives you a four of saline.

(Think about it... it'll come to you)

Two chemists walk into a bar.  One chemist says, "I'll have a glass of H2O" and drinks it down.  The other chemist says, "I'll have a glass of H2O too," drinks it down and dies a painful death.

On July 18, 2016 at 11:42 PM, heartstrings said:

What were Lot's last words to his wife?

"is someone following us?"

I almost snarfed my water when I read that!  If I may, I would like to add that to my permanent collection.

When I was a boy, there was a goofy old married couple named Rhudy and Barb Pennypot.  They were master gardeners. They were the ones who, through cross-breeding, invented a wonderful vegetable they named after themselves called Rhubarb.  Sadly, they divorced when I was a teenager and Rhudy married a woman named Wanda a few years later.  They invented their own vegetable too and named it Rhuwanda, but it didn't go over very well.

Edited by Brother Stafford

Why couldn't Susie ride a bike?

-

-

-

-

-

Because Susie didn't have any arms.

Knock Knock.

(Who's There?)

-

-

-

-

Not Susie!

Ok so this one's a little messed up but it always gets a good reaction out of people.

An infinite line of mathematicians walks into a bar.

The first one say to the barman "I would like one glass of milk please (dirty glass of course).

The barman looks at the second who says "I will have half of what he is having thanks". And the third in line says "and I will have have half of what the second is having thanks".

The barnan looks at the line disappearing out the door and down the street,  thinks for a moment, pours two glasses of milk and says to the mathematicians " there you are - you can work it out for yourselves."

The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.  When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No change yet."

Edited by Brother Stafford