Online Baptist
Orval

Cannot view nor post in IFB forum

Question

Hello,

I have IFB marked yes in my profile but I am still not allowed to view or post in the IFB forum.  It says Error code: 2F173/H and to contact Matt.  Can you help?

Thank you

Orval

7 answers to this question

Unfortunately admission to closed forums is not automatic. For instance, for forums like the IFB we like to make sure that the member is actually an IFB. Can you confirm the name and location of your church and possibly a link to their website of there is one?

10 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

I have the same problem. I sent a message to Matt a few days ago asking for access, but haven't received a reply.

i am a member of Grace Baptist Church in Anderson, IN

gracetoanderson.com

I have closely examined the content of your church's website. It appears that your church is indeed an IFB church. In this context I will admit you to the IFB forum on this site.

Since you are the first person I have admitted as an admin., please let me know if you have any problems in accessing the forum I admitted you to.

I will be happy to post our church website.  Our pastor teaches at Heartland BBC in OKC and I substitute teach practical apologetics at the same school.

http://www.cbcponca.org/

Hope this is a help, you can also hear messages that I have preached from our church pulpit on occasion.

I have attended Central Baptist Church (twice), and, on occasion, in other situations, met Pastor Waterloo. Both the church and Pastor Waterloo are fine examples of an IFB ministry, compassionate, and I consider them a New Testament Baptist church in all aspects of the word.

Alan