Online Baptist
Jordan Kurecki

Missionary School

Hi all,

Thank you for all who have prayed for me and given to help me get to Uganda this past summer. I would like to ask you all to pray for me that God would give wisdom, I am praying about going to Baptist Bible Translators Insitute in August, however finances are a problem right now.

Basically their program is 9 months and you pay 200 a month to live in a house, only problem is that due to the nature of the program, you cannot work. So I have to have the money before going, also I have a loan payment that is about 160 a month, so I would need money for that as well, plus money for food.

Basically I would really like to go and do this, and eventually go to Uganda, Will you please pray that if this is God's will that he would provide the funds? Also just please ask God to confirm his will for my life over the next few months and to lead me.

Thank you all.

3 hours ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

Hi all,

Thank you for all who have prayed for me and given to help me get to Uganda this past summer. I would like to ask you all to pray for me that God would give wisdom, I am praying about going to Baptist Bible Translators Insitute in August, however finances are a problem right now.

Basically their program is 9 months and you pay 200 a month to live in a house, only problem is that due to the nature of the program, you cannot work. So I have to have the money before going, also I have a loan payment that is about 160 a month, so I would need money for that as well, plus money for food.

Basically I would really like to go and do this, and eventually go to Uganda, Will you please pray that if this is God's will that he would provide the funds? Also just please ask God to confirm his will for my life over the next few months and to lead me.

Thank you all.

My dad was a graduate of BBTI, as are a number of friends of mine, including a young man from our church also going to Africa. I lived there as a kid. Great program. I pray it works out for you according to the Lord's will.