Online Baptist

It took a lot of time, but I think I have found some emoticons that are acceptable. They are not as good as the ones BroMatt had, but it is difficult to find decent ones.

Hope you enjoy having emoticons back.  :17_1_10:

5 hours ago, Brother Stafford said:

Ugh! Is there a setting that will hide those things?  

Nope, it is a part of life on message forums.

If anyone finds one that is not appropriate or objectionable, please let me know. I did the best I could with what I could find.

I'm sure it wasn't about your selection Jim.  Some of us old timers just kind of automatically rebel against little tiny yellow faces doing strange things.  I mean... I'm afraid of clowns too.... :4_6_100:  

I do understand, I would have preferred un-animated ones also. But I had to choose between bad emoticons that were not animated and some that were at least decent, but animated. It took me hours of searching. I had hoped to find some like the original ones, but to no avail. Any religious emoticons were poorly done or not appropriate for a Baptist forum.

I'm probably an older "old timer" than you are, but I kind of like emoticons, they save a lot of time trying to express your emotions and smooth out possible misunderstanding. They can also be humorous in replying to certain posts.  :4_6_103:

Let's just say I'm lookin' at getting some of my money back starting later this year. (All those funds that have been deducted from my paychecks over my life.)  Ha!

5 hours ago, 1611mac said:

Let's just say I'm lookin' at getting some of my money back starting later this year. (All those funds that have been deducted from my paychecks over my life.)  Ha!

Understood, I did the same thing ten years ago.

5 hours ago, Salyan said:

Thanks for the new emoticons, BroMatt! You might want to edit a few of the relationship ones out…

Thanks, I'll do that. I removed a few I noticed, but looks like I missed some.