Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orval

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus

4 posts in this topic

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus.  I was recently given this book to read and since I want to understand Islam much better than I do, I have started the book and thought I would ask if anyone has read it?  I have read one chapter and have no opinion on the book at all.  It is written by Nabeel Qureshi and the internet contains both good and bad reports on the man so I am simply wondering if I am wasting my time.

If you have read it your thoughts would be appreciated, and if no one has I will certainly post my thoughts when I am finished.

Login or register for removal of this advertisement.

Yes, I've read it and I warmly recommend it.  I would also encourage you to read another book that deals with Islam viz.

"Dreams and Visions - is Jesus awakening the Muslim World" by Tom Doyle.

This book tells of how Jesus is speaking directly to Muslims in countries where evangelism is seriously curtailed or even forbidden.  When people ask us "What about those who've never heard?" we can point them to a book like this.

Thanks for the reply Bob.  I have several books I am currently reading plus I have taken on a reading assignment for the next few weeks but I will certainly return to this post for your suggestion.  One of my goals the next couple of years is to read four or five book on Islam as I my extended plan is to spend 13 weeks or teach an overview Islam to my Sunday School class.  I hope to finish a two year study in Revelation sometime in late summer early fall and then on to the book of Luke so it will be after the book of Luke which should take somewhere around 65 weeks to finish.  And then the class on Islam so I am a couple of years away at this point which will allow me the luxury to read several books before I start my personal study.

Alan likes this