Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winkler murder

28 posts in this topic

Posted

:lol::lol: I think it's a guy thing...although I like the Rifleman!! We got a set of 80 episodes a while back (still have a looong way to go through them! :lol: ) because my hubby had never seen them! I couldn't believe it, and I was right = he loves the show!

Posted

Interesting how this thread went from the Winkler Murder to Rifleman! :P

Anyways I DO see a relation between violence and TV. Yet another reason Samer and I have decided not to have a television in our home. If we want to watch anything we watch it on the computer, and that not very often. I've noticed in the past if I watch crime shows I tend to have violent dreams and random thoughts cross my mind that shouldn't be there. I'm glad that TV isn't a part of my life anymore.

I feel sorry for the Thompson brothers...though I feel what they did was excessive. On eof my close friends went to their Bible college for a few semesters and said that there was some strange stuff going on...so I don't really know what to think. God is a faithful Judge, though, and the Judge of the earth will do right. God knows the truth about all these situations (Winkler and Thompson) and justice will be done in one way or the other.

Posted

Interesting how this thread went from the Winkler Murder to Rifleman!

Well, joyfulpraise---we just decided to "try" and get this thread back on topic. :lol

God is a faithful Judge' date=' though, and the Judge of the earth will do right. God knows the truth about all these situations (Winkler and Thompson) and justice will be done in one way or the other.[/quote']

:amen::goodpost: Yes---He certainly is. :clap: