Online Baptist
Rebecca

The beauty of creation

While walking in the area of our house, my wife saw one of our fuzzy friends just lounging around, contemplating life I guess, in a tree.

Commonly called a Black Squirrel, Pallas's Squirrel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallas's_squirrel

His (her?), residence is an Indian almond Tree (Chinese: 欖仁樹)

Squirrel, Pallas's Indian Almond Tree.JPG

Edited by Alan
spelling (twice)

This is a lovely waterfall that all of my family enjoyed visiting here on Taiwan. The waterfall is found in the , "Loshan Recreation Area," in Chinese, 「羅山遊憩區」here is the website address: http://www.erv-nsa.gov.tw/user/Article.aspx?Lang=1&SNo=03000145

"Hidden Falls"

59a9e64912191_WaterfallLwohShan.thumb.JPG.0489ceee412e441acebf8b7ea4c239a1.JPG

Photo by Alan

10 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

You're on the wrong side of the road...:laugh:

No I'm not. We drive on the right side of the road which is the left side, not the wrong side which is the right side.

We do this so that we can sit on the right side of the car which is of course the right side, instead of the left side of the car which would obviously be the wrong side........

I might start a thread for this......

3 hours ago, DaveW said:

No I'm not. We drive on the right side of the road which is the left side, not the wrong side which is the right side.

We do this so that we can sit on the right side of the car which is of course the right side, instead of the left side of the car which would obviously be the wrong side........

If you sit in the center of the vehicle (motorcycle), do you drive in the center of the road.

Not the best picture in the world...so sorry it's blurry, but it was taken with my cell phone...   :34_rolling_eyes:

Still, it was such a special little blessing to be greeted by my little friend here when I got to work today. He was working his way through the wires of our gate when I pulled up. Just wish he would have been a little more patient and posed better for me. :laugh:

0924171545a.thumb.jpg.005cb6d83d9bd6fb193667446056f360.jpg

43 minutes ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

Nothing I've ever played with.

Must be a Yankee (U.S. usage of the word, not Commonwealth usage) bug.

Apparently, it's one of those Yankees that planned to move to Florida but somehow ended up in Georgia...:laugh:

http://entomology.ifas.ufl.edu/foltz/eny3541/Tussock/Orgyia.htm

On 21/09/2017 at 11:56 AM, DaveW said:

Exactly. Well put.