Online Baptist
(Omega)

Ministries

Question

To the Administrators,

Is there a ministries section here on OB? I would love to hear the ministries of some of the other OB members, or any sort of ministry they are involved in. 

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by (Omega)

6 answers to this question

I tried to start a topic on ministries, but I don't have permission to do so, and I am an IFB. Thank you Bro Jim, I greatly appreciate it.

Edited by (Omega)
Access to forum

Hi BroJim,

For some reason, I can't view the topics in the "Tools for the Ministry" forum. Thanks in advance!

Omega, I just saw this post you posted yesterday, sorry for the delay. As an administrator i am comfortable in admitting you to the IFB Ministry Forum because it is a forum for "discussing" the ministry. It has been my understanding that a person need not be "in" the ministry to be admitted.

Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable in admitting you to the " Tools for the Ministry" forum because the owner of this board has set the requirements for membership as, "This forum is for Pastors, Evangelists, Missionaries, Youth Pastor, assistant pastors and their wives." I don't have the authority to change his rules. This is something that BroMatt will have to decide on when he sees this post.

In the meantime I will admit you to the IFB Ministry forum. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing it or posting in it.