Prayer for Lost Family Members

144 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My brother-in-law. :pray

Posted · Report post

Christopher B, Paul C, William A, Greg B, Bud B, Lee B, Leslie G, Kristy B, Marcus M, Matthew B, Kimberly B, Pat, Dennis I, Bridgett and Husband, Tony, Melissa, Hope, Daniel, Keely S, Daniel P

Praying.... :pray

Posted · Report post

I understand the 2 grandchildren are out of danger, but one still has swelling of the brain and has to have surgery when the swelling goes donw.

Here are pictures of the wreck.

http://www.southwestarkansasradio.com/accident.html

On the 2nd picture, Casey was coming from the left side of the screen where the ambulances are setting, that is about 2 miles from town, about 3 to 4 miles from where is live. I understand the truck driver was 72 years young.

In the 3dr picture you can see the helicopter landing, that was were she was coming from.

http://www.southwestarkansasradio.com/accident.html

This intersection use to be just a T intersection, but they put in a south by-pass around Nashville and it come out here.

I might add, this is not a dangerous intersection, but it is a dangerous one. For some reason it seem man who are coming from the direction those truck was, will pull right out in front of you, after having come to a compete stop. This is the road I travel going to town and to church, over the years I've had to lock my brakes up several times to keep from hitting someone who pulled right out in front of me.

Casey knew this intersection quite well for she lives west of me and has traveled this highway many times.

Casey's obituary is now up on this site.

http://www.nashvillefh.com/index.cfm

Its a 45 MPH speed zone, but one of those place it so easy to be going much faster.

All prayers appreciated.

Posted · Report post

Thank you for posting all of that Jerry.

I continue to pray for all the requests in this thread :pray

Posted · Report post

Pray for the Horton family (my dad's sister's family) in No. Virginia.
Pray for the Chahls in Vero Beach.
Pray for my mom's family all over the country.

Posted · Report post

I have a brother also serving in Iraq, just down the road from where I am. He needs Jesus in his life, he has heard the Gospel, but says he's not interested. Also my parents are lost and unreceptive to the Gospel at all. Coming from me anyway. But I know God can get past any barrier in the heart. So please remember my father, mother, and stepmother as well.

Thank You,

Bro Ed

Posted · Report post

Hello Everyone. I too have family whose salvation I'd like to pray for. Thank you :)

prayer for family that need to know the lord
-father, edmund
-sister Tiffany who is also struggling with bad habbits
-Aunty Goby and uncle joey
-Uncle george and uncle donald

Posted · Report post

I just want everyone to know that I'm continuing to pray for all those listed in this thread.

Our oldest son is already listed here in another post but I would like to add him again in light of all the recent problems and especially in light of the fact he says he's "drawn to the world, not Christ." (An actual quote from him yesterday) He believes the world offers so much more excitement and can't see beyond that to the importance of accepting Christ.

He has tried to have it "both ways" by proclaiming he's "willing to follow Christ" but he's "not willing to do what He says or give up the world." I explained what it really means to follow Christ and he's not interested in doing that. :sad

Anyway, our oldest son's name is Tim, he's currently 14 but will be 15 in November (2008).

Please pray the Holy Spirit may get through to Him and draw Him to Christ.

Posted · Report post

Dad- Rocky
Mom- Margie
Brother- Dustin
Uncles- Joe, Jimmy, Gil, Burt, Roy, Jeff
Aunts- Vicki, Karen, Bonnie, Monica, Patsy, Lori
Cousins- Kaley, Debbie, Jennifer, Tina, Gil, Burton, Luke, and Joe
Grandparents- Robert and Barbara

Psalm 126:5-6

Posted · Report post

Please Pray for ....

My wife - Professing Wiccian, and party goer.

Aunt - Dads sister - Catholic for her return to a true walk with christ.

Mother - To turn from witchcraft unto the Lord.

Thanks you to everyone that does pray for these.

Posted · Report post

My sister,her ex-husband, her new boyfriend. My wife's brother and her sister-in-law- don't know if they are saved. They say they are but have not shown any fruit or any real knowledge of anything biblical since I have met them. My mother and father-in-law say they are saved and work in a SBC church, but drink almost every night and have no fruit. They are Republicans and I think they get confused by thinking being a Republicans mean being saved. They have a testimony that sounds right but I have doubts so pray for all of them.

Posted · Report post

Uncles- Tom, Walter, Art
Aunts- Charlotte
Cousins- Katie, John, Zack, Penny, Nancy, Paul, Naomi, Tammy, Rick, Eric, Shane, Barbara, Deborah, Chad (and their spouses/children)

Father-in-law- Mustafa
Mother-in-law- Amy
Sister-in-law- Sandy (and her boyfriend, Luke)
Brother-in-law- Shady

And a friend who has been on my heart lately- Jenn

Thank you for joining me in prayer for these people.

Posted · Report post

Romi, Ron? Romi's & Ron's kids, ROmi's parents & siblimgs
Angelmiss

Posted · Report post

I would say most of my family is saved (on my mom's side, at least), but there are some who are lost:
My uncle, Chuck - He claims to be a Christian, but there doesn't seem to be any fruit.
My uncle, Bryant, his wife, Ann, and their children, Dylan and Reagan.
My grandmother's sister, Tiny.
My uncle, Mark (I'm not sure about him), and my cousins Lucas and Justin.
My cousin, Megan (I don't think she's saved), and her boyfriend, Patrick, who I know is not saved (he's Catholic).
Also, my ex-uncle, Larry.
Thank you, everyone. :wink
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Posted · Report post

Uncles:
James
Raymond
Robert
Aunts:
Bessie
Martha
Cousins:
Corey
Jacob
Bobby
Tiffany
James

Posted · Report post

Just letting everyone know that I'm continuing to pray for those lost family members listed in this thread :pray

Posted · Report post

Sam E, Archie W, Justin P, Raymond T, Gerald C, Glenn J,
Ray M, Ed P, Author G.

Some bad news and some wonderful news. Earlier this week Justin P. became very sick and was hospitalized, got Saved by Grace, passed away Thursday night and is now present with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. :amen::clap: :clap:

Posted · Report post

I'm so thankful he got saved before his death!! Prayer works! My sympathies for losing him on earth but you will spend eternity with him!! Your sister in Christ-Pixiedust :amen:

Posted · Report post

Some bad news and some wonderful news. Earlier this week Justin P. became very sick and was hospitalized, got Saved by Grace, passed away Thursday night and is now present with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. :amen::clap::clap:

Praise God he was prepared for the journey!

It's sad to see a loved one go but it's such a blessing when we know they are going to be with our blessed Saviour.

Posted · Report post

Velma & her son Dion
ANgelmiss

They will be in my prayers, as well as the others mentioned on this topic. :pray
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Posted · Report post

Praying for all those who have lost family and friends.

God Bless,

Futurehope

Posted · Report post

Well, if someone has any spare time, they might pray for my mother and father and three siblings (Cassy, Gabriel, and Belinda). I should do the same.